Petition

I, for one, am getting tired of the ridiculous, idiotic posts by Robert Young of Montreal Home Inspections.

I hereby petition Nick, the owner and founder of this organization to expel the mentioned member for his attacking of members of the awards committee, and others, who volunteer their time to advance this organization.

This action is not without precedent . Previous members, Raymond Wand and Kevin Wood, have been removed for far less egregious behavior in the past.

It is truly time to be rid of this person’s BS.

Post if you agree.

PS I posted this in the Canadian section but re-posted here to get more exposure

Cheers

Doug Cossar
InterNachi Lifetime Member
Certified Master Inspector
National Home Inspector NHICC00503
Retired and living the dream!

Wow looks like you are so upset you need to post this on two strings .

Not upset just looking for more exposure.

Young is an embarrassment. He needs to be gone!

Cheers

Have you tried calling him personally?

WOW!!! 124 lookers and zero votes .

I have. It shakes him up pretty good.:wink:

Cheers
[/QUOTE]

Interesting You want Robert Young gone . My opinion is that Robert has done more for The Canadian NACHI Home inspectors then the combined total

of Len Inkster, Patrick Auriol, Jim Mosiuk and all the Members of OntarioACHI association combined .

I often wonder why you feel it is necessary for you to get involved with what goes on in our Canadian associations .

I do not think it is any of your business .

I do not see any Canadians getting involved with telling our Southern Friends how to run their country.

Interesting You want Robert Young gone . My opinion is that Robert has done more for The Canadian NACHI Home inspectors then the combined total

of Len Inkster, Patrick Auriol, Jim Mosiuk and all the Members of OntarioACHI association combined .
[/QUOTE]

My opinion is that your a POS who has destroyed InterNachi in Ontario

My opinion is that you are a disgrace to the industry

[/QUOTE]

How is it you’ve decided to attack some who are not involved in this petition?

You don’t even know me, have no idea what I do, where I do it, when I do it and who I do it with.

Once again, trying to make yourself look superior you make ignorant baseless attacks!
Do we need to bring up your attacks on other Members together with ejected individuals whose attacks have been posted in the open section for all to see? Maybe you can explain to all of us how you are supporting this?

Keep demonstrating to all how you actually operate - you are actually showing the type of person you are.

How is it you’ve decided to attack some who are not involved in this petition?

You don’t even know me, have no idea what I do, where I do it, when I do it and who I do it with.

Once again, trying to make yourself look superior you make ignorant baseless attacks!
Do we need to bring up your attacks on other Members together with ejected individuals whose attacks have been posted in the open section for all to see? Maybe you can explain to all of us how you are supporting this?

Keep demonstrating to all how you actually operate - you are actually showing the type of person you are.

Boo hoo old man.

Get your boy Robert under control and the problem goes away.

ROBERT is the cause of these spats. No one else.

Robert Young has apologized publicly for his past behavior.

Therefore I formally withdraw my request for his expulsion.

Cheers.

I’m not convinced after he posted this today.

With all due respect Doug… you Canadians must have a different idea of what an apology entails. All I saw was some a*s-kissing of Nick, an apology to Larry, and a general statement of how he misinterpreted guidelines and hopes to ‘try’ better, with an off-the-cuff (under-the-breath) non-specific apology as a sign-off… kinda like ‘Sincerely’ would have been used. Typical Robert. Mark my words… he’ll be back to his old self in no time!

That didn’t last long… https://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/sober-second-thought-125402/

Jeff:
I never really thought things would last very long but Holy Schitt.

Oh well I guess the ignore button is the place to go but I forget where to find it.
Help please!

Cheers

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=198098&stc=1&d=1509132754