Phoenix area Chapter Meeting - Jan 24th

Phoenix-Metro Area Chapter Meeting, January 24th, 2006.

You are cordially invited to the inaugural meeting of the Phoenix Metro Area Chapter of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), **Tuesday, January 24th, 2006 at 6pm. ** The meeting is open to all. You don’t need to be a member to attend. Dress casual, bring your spouse. Everyone is welcome.

Please email Cheryl at Cheryl@garibaldihomeservices.com or Aimee at aimee.jalowsky@nachi.org if you plan to attend.

***Speakers: ***

CEO of Porter Valley Software and NACHI’s Director at Large, Lorne Steiner. Lorne will be giving a seminar on “Advanced Communications for Home Inspectors” which includes:

• ***Effective Marketing to increase business. ***
  • ***Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry. ***
  • How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
    “Come early to attend the Porter Valley User Group Meeting to be held prior to the NACHI meeting to see InspectVue Residential and InspectVue Commercial Report-Writers in action.”

Nick Gromicko, veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and NACHI’s Founder on:

• *Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers. *
  • ***Raising your prices when your competition in Arizona charges less. ***
  • Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
  • Creating a marketing brochure that works. .
  • Tweaking your home inspection website to sell.

Jon Beauregard of Salt River Project (our local electrical service) on:

• ***Local electric issues and problems found in homes. ***

Group from MetLife on:

• Business issues for the self-employed

Place:
Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
1600 South 52nd street
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 293-9077 - Direct
(480) 967-6000 - Main
Web Site: www.sheraton.com/phoenixairport.comThe dinner is $35 and includes:

Chicken Breast Stuffed with Proscuitto, 
    Spinach & Fontina Cheese 
    Finished with a Tomato Cherry Sauce 
    Served with Rice Pilaf 
    served with Tossed Salad, choice of Dressing, Chef's choice of Vegetables, Warm Rolls & Butter, Chef's choice of Dessert, 
    Freshly Brewed Coffee Service & Iced Tea 

This Chapter and meeting were put together by NACHI member:
Cheryl Vowell
Mesa, AZ
(480)232-1875
Cheryl@garibaldihomeservices.com
Plenty of door prizes.

Attendance counts as 1 hour toward NACHI member continuing education.

A message from NACHI’s Lorne Steiner:

*IF YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA,… Be the first to see InspectVue Residential 4.0 in Action.

Porter Valley Software will be holding our annual Arizona InspectVue User Group Meeting in conjunction with the Phoenix - Metro Area Arizona NACHI meeting on Tuesday January 24th at 4 pm. Last year’s meeting was presented to a packed house and this year should be no exception. This years meeting will have even greater significance because I will be presenting our totally new, re-designed InspectVue Residential Version 4.0. For two hours we will go over the new version from installation through printing and everything in-between. The last half-hour will be dedicated to showing you how to create a professional commercial “Property Condition Assessment” (or PCA) report using our new InspectVue Commercial program. We will also be giving away some pretty cool Porter Valley Software merchandise AND a Dell AXIM x51v Pocket PC. If you know anyone that might be interested in our software, bring them along too. If they purchase our software during the course of the evening, they will get a $100.00 discount and you will get a $50.00 thank you check.

There is no charge for the User Group Meeting as well as the NACHI Meeting that will start at 6 pm. (You do not have to be a NACHI member to attend.) However, there will be a nominal fee of $35.00 if you want to also have dinner served. You should stick around because I will be giving my seminar on Advanced Communications as a featured speaker at the meeting. For more information on the NACHI meeting and the speakers, please navigate to the following address:

http://www.nachi.org/phoenixmetrochapter.htm The NACHI meeting will follow the User Group meeting at 6 pm. I will be the featured speaker at that meeting where I will be presenting my seminar on Advanced Communications for Inspectors. You will not want to miss this meeting!
The meeting will be held at:

The Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe
1600 South 52nd St.
Tempe, AZ 85281

Please, if you plan to attend, email me at lsteiner@pvsoftware.com so I can keep a count to make sure we have a large enough room and enough chairs. Last year it was standing room only.

By the way, if you live in the New York or New Jersey area, We will be doing this all over again on two days later on January 26th. More on that meeting early next month.

The current version of InspectVue Residential is 3.05.035. In this update we have added the ability to print an invoice as part of your summary report. This is accessed through the Summary Report Print Options. After installing this new version you will see the new Invoice selection in the list. To print the invoice, highlight the selection in the list and put a checkmark in the box entitled “Print Highlighted Selection.” To update, click on Help / InspectVue on the Web / Check for Updates and follow the on-screen instructions. Remember, if you have ay previous 3.04.xx version of InspectVue you will need to call us for a new disk to update.
.Till Next Time…

Lorne Steiner
Porter Valley Software, Inc.
(800) 388-4541 Ext #2
http://www.pvsoftware.com*