Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

General Inspection Discussion This is a place for general discussion about the home inspection industry. Try to keep the posts topical, but they need not be as specific as the other areas of this board.

Old 10/16/08, 1:42 PM
Community Guest

Please Note: bkelly1 is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Go with Risk Pro

They have been a tremendous help. Received a quote very quickly, awesome service, and more than willing to respond, better prices! I would urge everyone to contact them before renewing!

I was in a bind due to another company not delivering or keeping me up to date, but Risk Pro saved the day..

Lauren Morris
RISKPRO Insurance Agency, LLC
901 Waterfall Way, Suite 407
Richardson, TX 75080
Toll Free: 866-900-7475 ext. 12
Local: 972-235-3030
Fax: 972-235-3556

Contact them before you renew!!