Scammer texting me this very moment

Should I play with him ?

Number is 651-333-7771 and he wants to deposit $700 because he has bladder cancer while in a private medical center.

This is live .Give me some good replies.

Tell him make it $650 and you’ll bring along your IR camera!

He just mentioned he wants to deposit $700 and I replied it will take at least $1200

He loves the price and gave the address near by from a listing and I said it will take $1400 wired to my Bank account .Long job…maybe 46 minutes to inspect…:slight_smile:

OK now he says he needs a favor .

This guy is getting detailed and excited as I play stupid .

Ask him if clothes are optional…

Been playing with him all morning…:slight_smile:
Because of my large amount of wealth $10,000 is minimum I can deposit so require your full Bank Account info …ha ha.

He wants my Bank Merchant so I replied Homeland Security USA.He suddenly stopped after that …go figure.

Poor guy has bladder Cancer. Yeah right.

I am embarrassed for inspectors as a whole when one of us unscrupulously take advantage of an infirmed member of the public seeking our assistance with a home inspection.

Hi Alan getting his Bank Info…you want in :slight_smile:

Will send half to you as a reward…whats your S.S number and birthdate so I can do this for you ?

SS# 099-45-3354
Bank Account 10010223443-456 Do you need the routing number also for quicker transfers?

i MESS WITH THEM FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE KEEP THEM ON HOLD COME BACK GOT TO GO KID PEED PLEASE HOLD i’M BACK OH NO WIFE FELL HOLD ON ETC… ON AN ON ANS ON :slight_smile: iT MAKES ME HAPPY :slight_smile:

Damn Caps…

Here… I bequeath this to you for your pleasure…

I find it hilarious “Bill” wants you to use Google to research him. I guess he doesn’t like Bing either! :mrgreen:

I even tell them my license plate number. BDR529. Bob should get it.

One whole chicken please.

One whole chicken please.
I live at 1060 W Addison.

Loved by everyone.Even the Illinois Nazi’s

I got this same text today
So many spelling and words you could tell it was a scam
When i asked for his realtor name so i could set it up he kind of disappeared