Show off your rankings

This is a cool way to show off your rankings. :mrgreen:

What is it. I took a quick glance and don’t know. Please tell us more about it.

new construction warranty management services

Odd indeed… ;):smiley:

It’s Kevins way of patting himself on the back (and rubbing our noses in it):roll::roll::roll:

Once your website ranks high on Google (apparently Jeff’s doesn’t), you can create a video here showing them off. Just something cool YouTube offers.

Sounds like someone needs to work on SEO.

This is a cool way to show off your rankings. :mrgreen:

clever

I like the way we show off our ranking - 8 out of 10 isn’t bad

“naples mold inspection”
<LI class=g>Mold Inspections & Testing Information

Jun 27, 2009 Mold inspection-testing-assessment-certified-mold cleanup-toxic mold remediation-Orlando-Naples-Cape Coral-Mold clearance testing-chinese
www.naplesmoldinspection.com/ - Cached - Similar
<LI style=“MARGIN-LEFT: 3em” class=g>MOLD TESTS NAPLES

Feb 11, 2008 Radon Testing-mold inspection-mold remediation cleanup-Orlando mold cleanup-home inspection infrared thermal imaging camera water damage.
www.naplesmoldinspection.com/id25.html - Cached
Show more results from www.naplesmoldinspection.com

<LI class=g>Mold Information

Radon & Mold Professionals provides detailed Bonita Springs Mold Inspections-Estero Mold Inspections-North Naples Mold Inspections-Naples Mold
homewatchflorida.net/id13.html - Cached
<LI style=“MARGIN-LEFT: 3em” class=g>Radon & Mold Professionals, Naples ,Orlando

Mold Inspectors in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral and Ft Myers should carry $1 million in liability with Errors and Omissions insurance to
www.homewatchflorida.net/ - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Naples-Marco Island- Mold-home inspectors

Naples Mold inspection-testing-assessment, certified companies-mold cleanup-toxic mold remediation-clearance testing for mold in buildings-naples home
homeinspectionmold.com/id6.html
<LI class=g>John Cosgrove, CIE Radon & Mold Services

naples mold inspection, naples mold inspector, fort myers mold inspection, fort myers mold inspector, cape coral mold inspection, cape coral mold inspector,
www.certifiedradonmold.com/ - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Mold Inspection Naples-Cape Coral-Orlando

mold inspection-radon-home inpsection-real estate-florida-Naples-Cape Coral-Orlando-Radon-Testing-mold remediation cleanup-home inspection infrared thermal
www.radonmoldhelp.com/id2.html - Cached
<LI style=“MARGIN-LEFT: 3em” class=g>Home Inspection-mold-radon-testing

Naples Mold Inspection Information Do You KNOW that a mold inspection is not the same as a mold test. Many Real Estate agents do not.
www.radonmoldhelp.com/ - Cached - Similar
Show more results from www.radonmoldhelp.com

Nice Doug!

Hey Kevin,

My rankings are just fine. As is my SEO. It get’s the job done just fine. I am happy with the results, and that is all that matters.

BTW… are you still breaking Washington State law, or did you finally get your Washington State Home Inspectors license ??? I see your Home Inspection website is still “Live”, and not showing a Washington State Home Inspectors License number, as is required by LAW!!! http://cascadehomeinspections.net/

Guess all of your squawking on the other threads was BS, as I said all along.

Have a pleasant day! :slight_smile:
Jeff

Dang, and I was just getting warmed up to see a sequel on the phone ringing on You Tube that coincides with the rankings. :mrgreen::slight_smile:

You are a misinformed clown.