So who is this guy?

From NACHI:

This is a message from: David Wicker <dwicker@chinsurance.cc>
Here’s his or her message:
Dear InterNACHI member,
I hope that your new year is starting off with great success and good health.
As we enter into the first quarter of the year you may be seeing your renewals coming up for you insurance programs.
I can provide both professional liability (E&O) and general liability insurance programs.
If you would like to discuss your options or to get a quote please feel free to contact me below.
Talk Soon.
David J Wicker Account Executive CH Insurance Brokerage 100 Madison Street., Suite 100 Syracuse, New York 13202-2704 315-234-7500 – Ext: 5334 315-234-7508 – Fax 315-877-3930 – Cell dwicker@chinsurance.cc

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2904 / Virus Database: 2641/6206 - Release Date: 03/26/13

David J Wicker he is a good guy. He took over for (also a good guy) at CH Insurance.

Jim

OK, but I don’t like vendors emails under NACHI’s name…

We call that “SPAM”.

he is selling me E&O for about a 1000/ year. I like him

Guess he picked the wrong day to send me an email.
5 other SPAM emails about Home Inspection stuff on my “inspection request account” and 2 phone calls while inspecting did not make David "Happy, Happy, Happy…

“I do not want Home Inspection Software, Insurance, Mold Testing, or for someone to put me on “Page 1 of Google” (which is where they got my phone number from in the first place)…”

“Just in case you thought you might want to contact me…”

Notice how it coincided with the release of the Nachi Newsletter? :stuck_out_tongue: