How to get started in Missouri

Hello,
If I may take a moment of someone(s) time, I would like to know what is involved to become a Home Inspector in Missouri.

I am in the St. Louis County area and would tend to think I would work in the St. Louis County/St. Charles County/Lincoln and Jefferson County. (If that matters?)

I’ve got ten years plus in the building trades and am currently a year old contractor of my own accord. I took the Home Inspection Exam on this website a year or so ago and passed. (Just to let you know I am serious)

It’s just that I am unable to find a ‘checklist’ of sorts for what is needed to get the ball rolling in this field. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dear Robert,

For a one time fee of $289.00 USC, I will be glad to show you to exactly how to go about establishing yourself as a Missouri Home Inspector and provide you with any kind of checklist you may need.

But wait, there’s more…if you call now I’ll also include a copy of one of my own business cards. (and feel free to show them to all of your friends and family members in New York)

Good luck and welcome.

Mic

There’s a big shot Nachi member from Missouri working on the licensing program that should be around in while. I’m sure he would be glad to help. :roll:

Robert…
Read the forums, all your answers are there. If you still cant find what you need, refer to post #3

Brian Jones

Hello, Robert.

Call me.