Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

General Inspection Discussion This is a place for general discussion about the home inspection industry. Try to keep the posts topical, but they need not be as specific as the other areas of this board.

Old 3/13/19, 10:38 PM
Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 Emmanuel J. Scanlan, TREC# 7593 is offline
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: Supra Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by abobbitt View Post
It would be great if interNACHI could be an advocate and get on with Supra so we as home inspectors could all get affordable access across the country.

There is one association within a 2 hr radius and all the rest deny access to HI's... Realtors only is what I am being told.

I am also being told if one association has access you can only us in their coverage area not another association area. The one that allows access is over an hour away from me.

If someone can disprove this for me that would be great. Hate to pay high association affiliate fees and Supra access fees not to be able to use in my area.

Thanks

Where are you located? Place your location in your profile for specific answers to your area.

Awards Committee Member

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final
authority of issuance of any award the committee offers.

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

TREC License# 7593
ICC Residential Combination Inspector #5247015-R5 (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Building)

Professional Real Estate Inspections for the counties of Collin, Rockwall, Hunt, Dallas, Tarrant, Kaufman and all surrounding areas. If you want the the best you will find it with PS Inspection & Property Services LLC!