Teaching Partner

A couple of weeks ago InterNACHI approved me to teach the 72 hour training course here in Maryland. This is a great honor and I want to take a moment to publicly thank them here on the forum.

To Ben, Nick and everyone at InterNACHI,

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to represent your wonderful organization as a teaching partner, I am truly honored. I look forward to representing InterNACHI and will do everything I can to uphold your tradition of excellent service.

Thank you all again!

Hi Kelly,

As a fellow Marylander I wish you the best in this endeavor.
My experience with the course was about 7 years ago and was awful.
It was at a community college which I won’t name and the instructor was terrible.
We got about 2/3rds of the way through the coursework as he wasted so much time with non coursework.
If I had been coming in from a disparate profession I would have been lost.

Where will the class be taught and when in case I want to refer a student?

Tom

Congrats!

Thank you Tom,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with the local collage course. When researching classes I decided to pay the higher fee and go with the InterNACHI classes, it turned out to be a wise decision.

The classes will be in Ellicott City near the court house. Details can be found here: How to Become a Licensed Home Inspector in Maryland - InterNACHI®

Thank you Samuel!

Yup, unfortunately the InterNachi course option did not exist back when I did mine.

I am passing the info onto a friend.
If he can’t join this class do you know when the next will be?

We are flexible on start times. I believe we have one student that can’t start until March so it shouldn’t be an issue if he wants to join after the start date.