Thanks Guys

After 5 long years of trying my best to be helpful it finnaly paid off with 3 greenies. Over the next few years I’ll try to continue my helpful input.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta admit it was a long road with a few stumbling blocks along the way.:twisted:
Some of you posted your name, some signed your name with names that I won’t post… Growing up I always thought naming a boy Sue was bad,
The last one with a reddie was sure a strange name for you mother to name you.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anybody happen to see dharris of Arizona, lately?

Give me a break, what a jerk.:roll: :roll:
I’m sure nick and your fellow members are proud to have you as their spokesman.

I will admit when I saw this Police Collar Mo. Rape, Slaying Suspects below the link, and a while back when I heard about a MO guy charged with stalking and attempting to kill his ex-wife, I thought… hmm… I wonder if there is one less nickie certified inspector on the streets.:twisted:

I will admit when I saw this Police Collar Mo. Rape, Slaying Suspects below the link, and a while back when I heard about a MO guy charged with stalking and attempting to kill his ex-wife, I thought… hmm… I wonder if there is one less nickie certified inspector on the streets.:twisted:
[/quote]

Gee Daniel, I wonder why you would include all I-NACHI inspectors in a rant like that?:twisted: As far as the dog goes, you should apologize to it as they are known as mans best friend.

That wasn’t my intention… I apologize if you took it that way.
I am only aware of one in MO with a criminal record…for stalking his ex.

The rest of your comment… I failed to see any humor in it.

This is a shame that you would even make a post like that on a public board for all to see.

What a way to set an example of I-Nachi. A true professional.:frowning:

The heck with an example of inachi, on an open bb it’s a false example of the true HI professionals across the country.

Thats a small example of more than one of your appointed leaders, supported by your orgs owner, your annual dues, and venders that help make this possible.
Where is it that I should send my ck to have the same reprensenation, what HI venders should I buy from ??

A little up tight again Dan? Panties in a wad? Step back a second, take a deep breath, open the curtains, pull yourself together and enjoy life. If I-NACHI or anyone involved with I-NACHI makes you that angry why put yourself through the stress of coming on here. Don’t you have an organization that will listen to you? I don’t remember your last positive post. Has there ever been one? Now go and have a Happy Thanksgiving and RELAX!
Randy

Uptight… not at all.
I’m sure your little boy [in your profile] is proud to have a daddy that makes posts like your’s on an open to the public bb.

What kind of post is that Dan?

It’s a disgrace to all the other ethical and professional HIs, regardless of org affiliation that you even have to ask.

My bad Dan I was just yanking your chain. Guess I should have put :wink: next to it. By the way that is my daughter not son. Making the remark about a MO man stalking his wife is okay? Like I said Dan RELAX!

Dan some things we can not change most of us now know your thoughts about many things .
I feel this day would be great day to put it behind .
Why not come Back to NACHI as a member where we all know you enjoy NACHI and most of its members very much.
You have lots to give and many who can use you knowledge and Ideas.
Try it I know I will like it and think lots of others would Too.
It would please me to see A new Happy Thanks Giving Member.
… Cookie

I totally agree Cookie! Smart as he is (although a little on the whiny side) he would be such a knowledge bank. It would take no time at alll to earn the respect he may be longing for. Come Dan, what about it?

It is a shame that there is any kind of hatred about anyone on any BB on a day like today. This is supposed to be a day of thankfulness not spitefulness. Dan did you really expect a warm and fuzzy reply to your statement? I don’t think you did, however here’s one anyway “Have a nice thanksgiving”. :neutral: :frowning:

Bring your cat with you Dan! :wink:

My knowelge bank:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Truth is when ever I post something helpful, including info on free local CE, I get reddies, post the truth about nacho, I get greenies.:twisted: :twisted:

Confusing indeed! Are you going to take Cookie up on his offer?

I fail to see any proven reason to do so.
Not to mention, I am not one that one that is willing to allow myself to be in the position of

That’s also the same as asking ,
Am I going to give nick free advertizing because I chose to join another org.

The biggest reason for not doing it is you would show you are interested in helping all inspectors .
You would also feel by being a member of NACHI we would hope you could act like a carring intelligent home inspector .
You would also be expected to quit acting like a five year old who mom just said you can not have the candy bar.

I guess your choice might be to continue showing how little you really do care of this industry.

So sad to see you act the way you have and I Do hope you van get over you past disappointments .

… Cookie