Thoughts on which Logo

I friend of mine is a graphic designer and has been drawing a logo for me. Which one do you like best? Any of them just not work? Just need some feedback because I’m having trouble deciding. thanks, Justin

logos 2.pdf (125 KB)

Are you embrodering these on shirts?

If so, go with the simpliest one.

my vote is for the last one.

Forget the ones where the “In” is a washed out color and the “Sight” is in black. On the web and one brochures the “In” just won’t show up.

I really like the last one as well.

1st… top right
2nd… last one

Btw… I prefer “Insite” or “InSite” to your Insight or InSight. Just don’t use Incite or InCite by mistake!

It’s a tricky, difficult thing. A logo has to work on letterhead (paper), on the internet (screen), on a brochure (glossy), on a business card (small), perhaps on a truck sign (big), and perhaps on a company shirt (embroidered).

It’s really tricky.

http://marketing.nachi.org/logos/

Bottom logo way better.
Just add font outline .

Has a nice clean look and the arrow house is a great subliminal.

The last one gets my vote. Nice simple design, and as Bob says, add font outline.

Listen to Nick. You need to consider how it will appear on all marketing materials. A good graphics artist should be able to show you this right on your computer.

I like the last one. Don’t worry about how it will look on a shirt, worst case you can make a vector one color logo, like all black, to embroider on a shirt, which is what I did, and it works out fine.

Exactly.
I have certain variations myself.

Bottom logo is Aces.

They are all great looking, but I like the capitalized Sight.

By the way, that was the first name I thought of using for my HI business, but
like Jeff Jonas said, it rhymes with incite, the only reason I went with home sight.

i THINK YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO HAVE THE nACHI TEAM GIVE IT A GO JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY COME UP WITH.

nOTHING SAYS YOU HAVE TO USE IT AND IT COSTS YOU NOTHING.

Damn caps.

You would be foolish not to at least give them a shot. The price cannot be beat and they may have the perfect idea and you may not even know till you look.

Give them a shot then let us all see and give our opinions again :slight_smile:

Just for fun at least. You have absolutely nothing to lose by opening your eyes even wider :slight_smile:

They won’t just design a new logo for the heck of it. You have to buy something first from the nachi store.

Also, I like the last one.

You sure they did a ton just for the heck of it. One even for a Son of a Gun like me. Just for asking :slight_smile:

They wouldn’t redesign my logo until I bought something. Maybe it’ll be different for you. Ask and see.

Mine was also when they just got started but who knows. I personally did not like mine :frowning: but I appreciated their hard work and chance to see it.

Mr. Jacobi is correct, keep it simple.

defiantly let nachi, have a shot at it, as the magnifying glass has been over used,
just my option, which you asked for,lol
good luck.