Verify your Home Inspection Page Link

Hello fellow inspectors, I’ve update my Link exchange page. Many of you have exchanged your links with we me over the years. Please confirm your link and send me email at John@innovativehomeinspection.com where I can find link to my page. Also email me if you would like your link removed or if you would like to exhange.

Please confirm your link; go to [InterNACHI Certified Inspectors

ALABAMA

A B Home Inspection Inc

A B Home Inspection

ARIZONA

Target Building Inspections

CALIFORNIA

Progressive Inspection Service

Halcyon Home Inspections

San Diego Home Inspections
Complete home inspection services in San Diego, CA. by Certified Professional Inspectors. InterNACHI & IAC2 member. Electronic reports in 24 hours. Book your appointment live from our website. All inspections include a comprehensive home warranty.

COLORADO

Top Notch Home Inspection, LLC

CONNECTICUT

Allied Home Inspections

FLORDIA

Florida Inspectors Directory
Florida Inspectors Directory

Bonita Springs, Ft Myers, Florida Mold Inspectors
Bonita Spring, Ft Myers, Florida Mold Inspectors

InterCoastal Inspections, LLC
Performing Home Inspections in Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Deland, Palm Coast, and surrounding areas.

Patriot Home Inspections, llc
Patriot Home Inspection, llc provides Certified Home Inspections, HUD 203K Consultant Services, and Wind Mitigation Report in Naples, Ft. Myers, Marco Island, Cape Coral, and the Immokalee areas.

ILLINOIS

Home And Condo Inspection

Home And Condo Inspector

Elliott Home Inspections

Chicago Land Home Inspector

Chicago Property Inspector

Home Inspector Pro

Corwick Home Services
Performing Illinois home inspections, mold inspections and radon testing in Libertyville, Vernon Hills, Gurnee, Grayslake, Chicago and all surrounding suburbs.

MASSACHUSETTS
Massachusetts Home Inspector
CERTIFIED MASTER Home Inspector for Buyers and Sellers. Serving E. Massachusetts and S. New Hampshire. Fully insured. Thermal (Infrared) Imaging, Termite, Radon, Water quality, Lead, Septic. FHA/VA approved inspections. Member, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. I intend to be your ““Building Consultant for Life””. I have one goal in mind, CONSUMER PROTECTION and EDUCATION.

Massachusetts Home Inspection
Before you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars purchasing a Massachusetts Home; be sure you hire Massachusetts Home Inspections to verify that your home does not contain major defects that could cost you thousands of dollars after you move in. I am State licensed; Internationally Certified and Fully Insured.

Massachusetts Infrared (Thermal) Imaging
Level 1 Thermographer performing infrared (thermal) inspections in Massachusetts. Scanning your building with my infrared camera provides me with crucial information about issues that may be lurking behind the finished surfaces of your building.

MINNESOTA

Root River Inspections
Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.

MICHIGAN

Innovative Home Inspection, LLC - iNACI Certified Michigan Home Inspector performing residential real estate property inspection services including Mold Inspections and Testing and Radon Gas Testing. Serving SE Michigan including Canton, Plymouth, Novi, Northville, Livonia, Garden City, Westland, Wayne and Ypsilanti.

NEW YORK

Long Island Home Inspection

Long Island Suffolk County Home Inspections
Home Inspections done by two inspectors at once serving Suffolk County, Nassau County, New York City and surrounding areas. 631-360-7722

How’s My House Home Inspections LLC
We perform home inspections in Long Island, Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn and Queens area. We dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with piece of mind when making their largest investment…their home.

Home Inspector New York

For home inspection in New York, visit The House Detective: Home Inspection Agency! They perform detailed inspections of homes. Their services include mold, termites, pest, asbestos, water and indoor air quality inspection.

All Right Home Inspection
A professional, licensed and certified home inspection company servicing Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Bronx, Westchester and Long Island. 100 Days FREE limited inspection

Brightside Home Inspections
Brightside Home Inspections is a home inspection company in Syracuse, NY. We give home buyers the unbiased information they need to make smart decisions. We’re ready to put our experience to work for you!

NEW JERSEY

Homespect LLC

Philadelphia Home Inspection

The Home Inspector Institute

NORTH CAROLINA

Greensboro Home Inspector
Providing home inspections in Greensboro, High Point, Burlington and the surrounding areas.

Raleight Home Inspector
Home inspections in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex and surrounding areas.

Home Spectors
Home Spectors provides home inspections in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Durham, and surrounding areas.

OHIO

The Ohio Home Inspections Company-ASHI Certified Inspector-Cincinnati OH-Dayton OH-Fairfield Ohio - ASHI Certified Home Inspector performing commercial and residential real estate property inspection services to southwestern Ohio including Radon testing and Termite inspections.

American Verified Home Inspections
American Verified Home Inspections will give you peace of mind and the ability to make the very best decision on any home purchase. Serving Cincinnati, OH

TENNESSEE

East Tennessee Home Inspection LLC

TEXAS

Houston Home Inspections - Providing top quality, detailed home inspections and infrared imaging thermal inspections in Houston area communities, including Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend and Waller counties. Featuring highly detailed and easy to read inspection reports.

JWK Inspections
Inspecting San Antonio and surrounding areas (210)559-3236

Selman Home Inspection

Rockway Home Inspections
San Antonio Texas, San Antonio based home inspection company offering services throughout San Antonio and surrounding counties.

Houston Home Inspector, Houston Home Inspection, Quaility Real Estate Inspections
Houston home inspector Frank English. Call us today at (713) 825-4513 for a Quality Real Estate Inspection.

VIRGINIA
Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
www.jaymarinspect.com](https://www.innovativehomeinspection.com/Trusted-Professionals.html)
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia

CANADA

Home Inspections Toronto
Residential and commercial home inspections performed by National Home Inspector, Certified Master Inspector, Professional Home and Property inspector in Toronto, Ontario, Mississauga, Richmond Hill and surrounding areas.

Kimberley Home Inspector

Cranbrook Home Inspector

Fernie Home Inspector

Invermere Home Inspector