I want one!

No more bent gutters! :shock:

Now all you have to do is bring a shovel and some sod to repair th dents you make in the lawn. :wink:

I’m an Inspector, not a Landscaper. Hell, I don’t even repair my divits on the golf course.

Oh you’re the one. :wink:

thnx Eric,
nice additional device for us that can figure out when/where to use
great for commercial-spections

I thought ladders were designed to “lean” against a surface at the top of where they are resting against.

I can kinda imagine a ladder “snapping” right above that set of grips, as it resides well in the lower third.

Here’s an idea to create some visual assurance, tie a rope to the top couple of rungs as the ladder is well extended in the air, then “tug” on the ladder a bit, pulling it forward, then measure the force needed to create failure…

If you used that on an under rated lader it would be more fun than a carnival when it twist into a pretzel. High pucker factor.

VHPF

New term, Very High Pucker Factor

man are you tryin’ to spoil all the fun
leaving little or nothing for the surviving family members and mfg to fight over in court
besides the fact this could be another one of those endless threads that has nothing to do with pol. or rel. and lead to further discussion ladder safety links and articles

Ladders are not designed for that leverage so good luck to any using that thing.
Might be OK if backed into a pole for phone and cable guys in winter however.

I saw a Verizon guy working on a line the other day and couldn’t figure out what was holding his ladder up. Thanks for clearing up the mystery.

Yes, the pucker factor is way up there…

Did you also notice in the video, that in every instance shown, the worker NEVER climbed above the highest rung of the lower section of the ladder?

I think that’s a realistic prediction. What do you suppose the actual number of links to ladders safety will be? I say 4 or less :smiley: