Web site developers

Is there a website developer who specializes in the home inspection industry? What has been you experience? Is it worth the money?

This is Home Inspector member Ian Robertson.
Give him a call, you will not be disappointed!

Full View Home Inspector Marketing

He has helped hundreds of us here. :smiley:

Thanks, Marc Ian’s name and company slipped my mind. :smiley:

Why is Spectora being pushed on the web developers home page ?

Maybe because the web developer thinks Spectora makes a better website than him?
Modern Home Inspection Websites | Home Inspector Websites by Spectora

I did my own… seems to be working well… phone keeps ringing… must admit, it needs updated.

This.

I used to do my own websites, and I thought I was pretty ok at it.
But it was a big load of my shoulders to give it to Ian R.

And definitely contributed to my growth, and certainly has paid for itself.

No question Ian Robertson

Ian is a great guy. He was not able to help me due to his policy to not promote multiple inspectors in the same market, but was generous with his time in critiquing my web site, and referred me to an SEO consultant who is helping me in that regard.

In addition to a good website, I highly recommend looking into Inspector Support Network. It has been a great addition to our multi inspector firm here in Asheville, NC. We started looking at them for their online scheduler, but have really found that all the other admin tools have saved us countless hours and statistical information to help us get a quick snapshot of where our company is at any time.
I developed our website Mountains To Sea Inspections -Home Inspection Services using wordpress and a premium theme (Theme X). If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to try and help answer them.
Brian

Check out FIverr.com. It’s full of freelancers from all over the world.