Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

General Inspection Discussion This is a place for general discussion about the home inspection industry. Try to keep the posts topical, but they need not be as specific as the other areas of this board.

Old 7/27/07, 6:44 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: lcapaul is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Where's NACHI on this Website?

Where's NACHI on the crayola man's website, does the NACHI Logo embarrass him? Or is it another case of different rules for the Gods of ESOP and other MASTERS?

http://www.americascertifiedinspectioncompanyllc.com/

From the NACHI COE: Members of other associations are welcome to join NACHI but a requirement of membership is that NACHI must be given equal prominence in your marketing (brochures and websites) as other associations you belong to.

I see CMI displayed prominently on Franks site, but where oh where is NACHI? Take a look at other prominent MASTERS who are also NACHI members and you'll find the same thing...... What happened to NACHI when these people became MASTERS? It seems they don't want to be publically associated with NACHI any more, one thing it seems the MASTERS and I have in common.
Old 7/27/07, 7:02 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Default Re: Where's NACHI on this Website?

Poor Lewis just wants so bad to help NACHI .
I think he is disapointed he is no longer a member .
We all miss the old Lewis he was always so help full.
I wonder why he suddenly changed.... Cookie
Old 7/27/07, 7:14 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

http://www.americascertifiedinspecti...ACHIMembership

and prominantly mentioned throughout the site...

- Mike

Michael W. Gault, SC RBI 1728
A to Z Home Inspections
Charleston, Dorchester & Berkeley Counties in S.C.
NACHI05040682
www.atozinspector.com

(843) 442-9755
Charleston Home Inspector
Old 7/27/07, 7:20 PM

Quote:
From the NACHI COE: Members of other associations are welcome to join NACHI but a requirement of membership is that NACHI must be given equal prominence in your marketing (brochures and websites) as other associations you belong to.
The NACHI logo or name would be required to be on every page that any other logo is on according to the NACHI COE.

But rules or only to be followed by us commoners.
Old 7/27/07, 7:23 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelly2
The NACHI logo or name would be required to be on every page that any other logo is on according to the NACHI COE.

But rules or only to be followed by us commoners.
Brian - CMI is not an association. It is simply a designation.

Frank is in full compliance with the COE with his choices of where and how to display his NACHI logo.
Old 7/27/07, 7:27 PM

James you are correct. Designation, ahhh, as a commoner myself sometimes my reading skills need work.

In that case CMI should be on every page and I was incorrect.

Thank You James.
Old 7/27/07, 7:29 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelly2
James you are correct. Designation, ahhh, as a commoner myself sometimes my reading skills need work.

In that case CMI should be on every page and I was incorrect.

Thank You James.
You're welcome, sir.
Old 7/27/07, 8:06 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: lcapaul is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbushart
Brian - CMI is not an association. It is simply a designation.

Frank is in full compliance with the COE with his choices of where and how to display his NACHI logo.
Funny though how a mighty member of the NACHI ESOP committee fails to include any NACHI Logo at all, that shows his pride in NACHI doesn't it.

Maybe, like me, he thought the NACHI Logo was harmful to his business. He's not the only NACHI CMI that seems to feel that way, look at some of their sites.

CMI a NEW and SUPERIOR Designation that allows the MASTERS to ignore their relationship with NACHI, at least in public, Certified Inspector no longer seems to mean anything, but then it never has meant much at all anyway. Isn't Certified Inspector only a Designation?

NACHI Members, it seems your leaders are ashamed of you.
Old 7/27/07, 8:30 PM
Active Poster

Farsetta doesn't have his CMI Logo listed on his Web site, but he doesn't have NACHI's either, and why does he have this instead of Find an Inspector on his webpage:

"Visit http://www.inspectionzone.com for listings of home inspectors in other locations"

It seems the "chairman" is ashamed of NACHI too.
for listings of home inspectors in other locations.

Vor listings of home inspectors in other locations.

Old 7/27/07, 8:40 PM
InterNACHI Member

I think some folks spend too little time marketing and too much time finding fault with others.

"not just an inspection, but an education"

www.homesweethomecincinnati.com

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb. B. Franklin
Old 7/27/07, 8:44 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: jrivera is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams4
I think some folks spend too little time marketing and too much time finding fault with others.
Jae, you have a way with words !

Mic
Old 7/27/07, 8:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcapaul
Farsetta doesn't have his CMI Logo listed on his Web site, but he doesn't have NACHI's either, and why does he have this instead of Find an Inspector on his webpage:

"Visit http://www.inspectionzone.com for listings of home inspectors in other locations"

It seems the "chairman" is ashamed of NACHI too.

Vor listings of home inspectors in other locations.

The above in red was on Lewis's last post and hidden. I wonder has he been getting subliminal messages from afar, is this why he has changed .

Lewis You just might need to get some professional help from the message's you are receiving.

I think he is disappointed he is no longer a member .
I wonder why he suddenly changed.... Cookie --

This post is from the person who is illiterate and you lewis, choose to make fun of who does not hear voices from afar.
Old 7/27/07, 8:52 PM
Active Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams4
Jae, I'm not finding fault with others, I'm just pointing out that your leaders seem to be embarrassed, at least publicly, by their association with NACHI, why else wouldn't their Nachi Membership be proudly and distinctly displayed on their business websites? Finding fault, not this time, this is one of those very rare times I agree with them.

Of course if a regular old Nachi Certified Inspector were to omit reference to NACHI and display a "designation" awarded by another association, the "leaders" would really be pissed.

CMI is a new NACHI Tier, and nothing but a marketing scam, take a look at CMI's board, and even more interesting its education "Providers", funny

Also read the CMI application very closely, just where is Home Inspection or Home Inspectors mentioned?
Old 7/27/07, 9:03 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, the pessimist fears this is true." - James Branch Cabell

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of the issuance of any award the committee offers and any rules interpretation updates.

Larry Kage, CMI Lifetime Member
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.
Old 7/27/07, 9:08 PM
Active Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke
The above in red was on Lewis's last post and hidden. I wonder has he been getting subliminal messages from afar, is this why he has changed .

Lewis You just might need to get some professional help from the message's you are receiving.

I think he is disappointed he is no longer a member .
I wonder why he suddenly changed.... Cookie --

This post is from the person who is illiterate and you lewis, choose to make fun of who does not hear voices from afar.
You might not be able to spell worth a damn Roy, but you should be able to read

http://www.advancedinspections.net/

Do you see any NACHI Logo's there? Did you read the bottom of the page? Why wouldn't the "Chairman" have NACHI displayed prominently on his web site, why wouldn't he post a NACHI link there, so that visitors to his site would find NACHI Inspectors?

Your spelling is usually okay Roy, not correct but close enough, every now and then you seem to get so pissed that your writing tends to "stutter" making what you are trying to say difficult for others to read, that's what I criticised the other day, your anger, not your spelling, take a few deep breaths every now and then Roy. Just think about my questions though, why do NACHI Leaders not display any NACHI Logo if they are so proud of their association with NACHI? It's something all members should wonder.

By the way, I've gotten many more inspections from Insectionzone than I have from NACHI's Inspector locators. Thanks to whoever posted the link about it. another thing you don't need Nachi for.