$10,000 Cash and more

Want to make $10,000.00 in cash!

Check out: https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/

If you have any questions or want more info please pm me.

Yeah looks real legit when I read several pages and still have no idea what it is.:slight_smile:

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. This group includes members of :

The Brotherhood
The Bilderberg Group
The Council on Foreign Relations
The Freemasons
Yale University’s Skull and Bones
The Illuminati
The Trilateral Commission
Bohemian Club
And several other elite international societies
The individuals who conceived and helped organize the Global Information Network are, and will always remain anonymous.

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GIMME A BREAK.

This is an illegal pyramid scheme.

I’m sorry Brian if you “invested” in this.

Sounds just like the old “Gifting” scam. First in gets paid, last in takes it in the shorts. And the last in is real quick once it starts to fall apart.

Brian you should know better than to try this on fellow members.
Please remove the post so it does not haunt you.

They appear to be using GIN to achieve… emotional well-being? :stuck_out_tongue:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

The Creed of the Global Information Network is:

• Every person on earth has the right to know all the knowledge available on planet earth
  • Every person on earth has the right to pursue happiness
  • Every person on earth has the right to be free to pursue his own dreams, goals, and desires
  • Every person on earth has the right to know ALL the methods of curing and preventing disease and have dynamic vibrant health
  • Every person on earth has the right to know how to use their mind to create and manifest in their lives whatever they choose
  • Every person on earth has the right to privacy from all governments and corporate entities
  • Every person on earth has the right to be happy, secure, safe, and fulfilled as a human being
  • Every person on earth has the same importance as every other person
  • Every person on earth can have, be or do anything they desire
  • The privileged elite class has NO right to hide the truth from the masses and keep them as virtual slaves
  • Freedom of speech, freedom to express ideas, opinions, and what individuals believe to be statements of fact even if it is against worldwide consensus should never be impeded

:shock::shock::shock:

• $1,000 initiation fee
• $150 monthly dues
• Referred to GIN by a GIN Affiliate or Member in good standing

By allowing average people access to this secret knowledge, it is the hope of GIN that:

• Individual levels of personal responsibility will increase
  • More people will become empowered
  • Depression, powerlessness, poverty, hunger, and slavery will diminish and over time cease to exist
  • A worldwide global shift will occur where the masses will stop looking to government, or corporate entities to solve all problems
  • People will understand that they CAN change their situations and create any reality they desire
  • The world will go into an upward movement of prosperity, freedom, and peace for all to such a degree that mankind has never seen

Instead of GIN you might want to try smoke. :stuck_out_tongue:

:mrgreen:

I may put this link to the GIN network on my website to draw more clients.
They will appreciate my caring for their well being.:slight_smile:

What planet is St. Kitts & Nevis on?

Will it work with my AIR QERV? :wink:

The gullibility displayed by some members here is simply astounding.

I use to have some tee shirts that read

“YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID”

I would make my under achieving employees where them from time to time as a reminder.