$2,500.00 CMI fee paid. Only non-CMIs can win. If you don't qualify yet, we'll hold..

You can’t win if you are already a Certified Master Inspector.

If you win but don’t yet qualify, we’ll hold the $2,500.00 for you until you qualify and apply.

To win, you have to answer this question:

In the CMI application, you have to prove that you have been in the inspection business for at least three years. Which one is NOT accepted as evidence?

A. a copy of your government-issued inspector’s license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;

B. a copy of your business license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;

**C. **evidence that demonstrates that you were a member of an inspection association as of three or more years ago;

D. a copy of the first page of your inspection business federal tax return from three or more years ago;

**E. ** a copy your concealed carry permit issued three or more years ago;

F. a copy of a DBA document demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago; or

G. three signed letters from business associates or past clients stating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago.

Bob Elliott chicago

Nachi Member 9 years

Chicago Property Inspection  
6 Google reviews
Home Inspector
Address: Harwood Heights, IL
Phone:(773) 410-2896
Hours: Open today · 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Website
Photos
Write a review
Review summary
5 ★
4 ★
3 ★
2 ★
1 ★

6 reviews
“We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspector.”
“I had Bob Elliott inspect a condo that I had under contract.”
Google reviews
A Google User
A Google User
3 years ago
My husband and I cannot thank Bob enough! We called him for a home inspection a few weeks ago and it was a most thorough and complete inspection. The report we received was very easy to read, with pictures that he took during the …More
A Google User
A Google User
4 years ago
My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Bob Elliott for 2 home inspections. He spent four hours thoroughly inspecting each home we were interested in purchasing. He answered all of our questions and made us feel very comfortable …More
A Google User
A Google User
3 years ago
Call this man!! My wife and I called him up twice for a inspection in the far north suburbs. He showed up on time and with a great attitude. My father inlaw is a master carpeter and seemed sceptical of Bob’s knowledge. It put a smile on …More

E

Michael Altizer
NACHI10051901
7498 Lee Highway #103
Radford, Virginia.24141

Shawn Staggs
Sarasota, FL
Nachi 14042001

Bill Forrest #14031017
MSRE Home Inspection Services
3619 Rockport Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44111