$2,500 cash, $5,000 cash, and Hummer winners all NACHI members at Inspection Universe

At the last minute, James McDonnell, CEO of PRO-LAB threw in another $7,500 cash out of his own wallet so that we could have a 3rd prize and runner up prize at Inspection Universe.

I was thrilled to watch as the third prize winner of $2,500 cash called was a NACHI member. The $5,000 runner up prize of $5,000 cash was also a NACHI member. And the first prize winner of the 2007 Hummer was a NACHI member.

www.reliablelab.com

This Proves NACHI members are not only good they are lucky too.
Glad for all. What a great day for them
Roy Cooke

So who were the winners?

What’s Inspection Universe?

www.InspectionUniverse.com

Don’t miss the Convention in May www.nachi.org/convention2007.htm

So who got the very first Hummer?

hmm… I noticed that they used the design we made for the hummer…do I get one?

Everyone that wasn’t there missed out on a very positive experience: good food, good refreshments, Nick as his dapper self, Dee and Lisa radiating beauty and feminine charm, the first registered NACHI member photographed with Nick, Gerry Beaumont (Nachi’s imeritus professor) spreading his wisdom, and all in a ballroom-like setting in the magnificent Hilton. It was more like a vacation than a convention. And all thanks to PRO-LAB. See you guys in Toronto.

I guess the winners are some sort of secret…

They were drawn and announced at the event. Were you there?

[FONT=Tahoma]From:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma] Chris Matteson [mailto:homeinspectinc@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:29 PM
To: Wanda Cardona - PRO-LAB
Subject: Re: Inspection Universe Prize Winners
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Hi Wanda,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]*I would like to thank James McDonnell and Pro-Lab for offering such an incredible prize. I’ve never won more than $5. So, I was pleasantly shocked when James called out my name as the second place, $5000 winner. I’m not sure, but I do believe James added (at the last minute) the second and third place ($2500) prizes as an added bonus to all those who attended the show. *[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]*I was on the fence during the show about buying an inspection tool at the Pro-Lab booth. I didn’t hesitate to place my order shortly after I won. *[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]The event exceeded my expectations in many ways. There were excellent choices and a variety of advanced educational class opportunities. I will be taking advantage of opportunities offered from 4 different exhibitors at the show. Most of all, the show offered a great opportunity to network with other home inspectors across the country. Many ideas, knowledge, and laughs were shared by all.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Great show! Great time! See you next year.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Chris Matteson[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]President, Home Inspect Inc.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Hummelstown PA[/FONT]

Ummm…nope. Nick promised me the very first Hummer.

Since we’ve moved past that, I’ll settle for number two. But that’s my final offer.:wink:

I wasn’t there…

But…I wouldn’t post that I had some information yet not post the information…you don’t have to market to us Nick…