2 added to InterNACHI's corporate Board of Directors.

I am pleased to announce that the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, Inc. (InterNACHI) recently added Mr. Chris Morrell and attorney Joseph Ferry to it’s corporate Board of Directors.

Both have graciously agreed to volunteer their time and expertise at no charge to our association.

Thank you gentlemen.

That is very kind of them. What does the Board of Directors do?

After a month of no response, I guess you can figure out the answer. :stuck_out_tongue:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Rock on B.O.D!:slight_smile:

Sorry, reminder, if you need me to respond to a thread, email me at fastreply@nachi.org with the URL.

Anyway, a traditional Board of Directors doesn’t do all that much. Basically they make sure the organization is operating ethically and legally, and they provide the legal mechanism for the org to do things. Normally a B.O.D. has a duty to only the stockholders of a for-profit company, but since InterNACHI has no owners or stockholders, our Board of Directors duty is to the association. Our Board has a rep from all 3 divisions of InterNACHI (Legal/accounting, administration, IT)

Actually they have full and complete oversight of the assocations executive management and finances. If INACHI takes in $3M a year in membership revenue the BOD better be doing more than, “Not that much”…

In addition, most membership based not for profits have a single common operational goal… To serve its membership!

If this message board is any kind of “Poll”, a significant portion of the membership appears to believe that INACHI can better serve its membership through more than its current vendor based onslaught…

I can’t find any “vendor onslaught” in www.nachi.org/benefits.htm

I looked through the list of member benefits twice. I’ll go through it one more time tomorrow though.

Chris Morrell and attorney Joseph Ferry.Thank you for your time and commitment to our iNACHI Board of Directors.

Gary Oleski