What is this?

E.T. Phone Home:)

Norwegian Death Ray. They are pissed cause Obama turned down lunch invitation with their King after they gave him he NPP. Still working on it, doesn’t have much range yet.

Dale? You over there playing with that new LED flashlight?

Mid 60’s television show. The Time Tunnel. This is it. They should start looking for James Darren… :mrgreen:

The United States has three ionospheric heating facilities: the HAARP, the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for modifications) one at the Arecibo Observatorycitation needed] in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø, Norway.[8]](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program#cite_note-7) Russia has the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP.

This was taken from Wikpedia, interesting concepts Haarp is funded by the USAF, NAVY and DARPA. Could this be the real cause for global warming? :roll: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Worm hole. Beem me up, Scotty!

YIKES…Call Superman…someone opened up the Phantom Zone!

Jessie Ventura with his show “Conspiricy Theory” recently tried to visit the HAARP facilities in Alaska, and got turned away several times. Yes, the former governor, Navy seal, etc. People up there claim they are working on mind control. Perhaps lawmakers are listening.

With that new gyro-accelerator (or whatever it is called) that cost billions, perhaps we may soon be sent into another galaxy. “Captain, I giving her all she’s got…”

“Captain, I giving her all she’s got…”

" But she’s not built to take sustained warp 9!"
Indeed.

:d:d:d:d:d

](Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway | Daily Mail Online) The Obama-Beam sending Hope and Change worldwide! :D:D

We all now know that it was a Russian missile launch.

The picture kinda reminds me of my bank acct.

Hey! That guy looks alot like Mike Larson!:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s my brother :wink: