Addressing the Deceit of the President of CMI

I recommend that the following action be taken, immediately:

1. All CMIs presently disavow any authority that Mike Rowan claims to have over the program. (People lead only with the permission of those who agree to follow them.) He should be fired by the CMIs and then let Nick do whatever he decides to do when he has the time to address this.

2. CMIs should appoint a temporary, acting leader from among their group to coordinate matters until Rowan is officially and formally replaced.

3. An official resolution should be passed by NACHI that the strictly commercial designation of MBI not be recognized by this association or allowed to appear on the message board. Let’s not allow the largest message board in the industry be used by Rowan to promote his program. All of Rowan’s posts promoting his new program should be placed in the “spam” forum where they cannot be Googled.

I am a CMI and I support James’s recommendation

Sooo…where’s the deceit come in ?

I must have missed something…???

Indeed.

James, let’s be nice and just call it opportunism.

You…with your own personal set of moral standards and virtues…may refer to it as you wish. Some have used your word of choice to describe rape.

Yes in a milder term it is rape. One member taking advantage of their power over others. I do not want the NACHI or CMI destinations to go down the path of what ASHI is doing. Down with Mr. Rowan!

I am asking members of my NACHI chapter to refrain from recognizing the commercial designation created and sold by Rowan and, in addition, to refrain from making any purchases from Inspection Depot until such time that Rowan is no longer president of CMI.

Doug,

Go to the M.O. section and check out the CMI thread started by Mike Rowan

He has been there and read it Joe.

This is going to be interesting to see which way Nick goes with this.

I fully support Nick’s choice of Mike Rowan as President of the CMI and completely agree with his reasons for such appointment.

Nice twist.

You have changed your stance from supporting Rowan to “supporting Nick"s choice” regarding Rowan.

Should Nick decide to change his mind in light of recent developments that he did not foresee, will you support that choice as well?:smiley: :smiley:

Yes. CMI has nothing to do with NACHI.

You are almost correct.

CMI is not a NACHI project, but it is something that involves and affects certain NACHI members. It has to do with NACHI as does commercial inspections, state legislation, and other matters of concern to various members.

A vendor with a title has harmed some of our members for his own financial gain by using his position to subversively and clandestinely create a competing designation while pretending to represent their interests. That, not CMI, should be of interest to NACHI.

And your reason and purpose of concern is? Are you a NACHI member who is also supporting the CMI designation?

Just trying to understand where you fit in this equation and why the blackmail tactics.

I am a NACHI member and I do support the CMI designation.

Why the blackmail tactics?

Mr. Farsetta and I do not always see eye to eye. Under your blackmail tactics you are suggesting that Mr. Farsetta should suggest embargo to all NACHI members against any business ventures that I may have and that I should do the same against any business ventures that Mr. Farsetta has.

Or are we to assume that you suggest such embargos only when the individual involved is someone that you disagree with.

Obviously, you are in disagreement with Mr. Gromicko and his current handling of the CMI program. I suppose your next embargo will be against him. If not, then obviously your bias and hatred towards Mike Rowan is clouding your judgement and stirs my concern of your volunteer capacity as an ESOP member.

Your blackmail tactics are in my opinion unwarranted and totally unethical.

Leave it to a complete dolt like you to come to the defense of a vendor who publishes on our message board that a NACHI member is the equivalant of an ASHI Candidate.

Whatever Nick eventually does with Rowan, he should do with you, in turn.

As to the decision of those who wish not to support a vendor who would publish such tripe…only a dolt like you would refer to it as “blackmail”.

Leave it to a complete dolt like you to come to the defense of a vendor who publishes on our message board that a NACHI member is the equivalant of an ASHI Candidate.

Whatever Nick eventually does with Rowan, he should do with you, in turn.

As to the decision of those who wish not to support a vendor who would publish such tripe…only a dolt like you would refer to it as “blackmail”.

As to your concern about my ability to serve on the ESOP Committee, call Nick or Joe or someone else in a position of actual authority and share it with them. Your concerns, as they are, are of no concern to me.

Perfectly expected response that shows your degradation, hatred and bias against anyone who does not agree with your opinion.

Thank-you for showing your true colors.

I ask all NACHI members to take this in consideration when reading any dribble from this extremely bias and unethical individual.