All gave some, some gave all!

ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL!

If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
Be not ashamed to say you love them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace the gentle heroes that you left behind.

Maj. Michael O’Donnell
KIA March 24, 1970 –Dak To, Vietnam

We should remember that “Freedom Is Not Free”
Some of us paid the price, and some of us are still paying to this day.

My Daily Prayer,
God, please bless all of our American servicemen and women especially those serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, and those serving in countries where people would seek to harm them.
Please grant them peace of mind, peace in their hearts, clarity of vision, clarity of mind, and quick physical reactions. Please give them good cold drinks, hot food that tastes good, and a warm and safe comfortable place to sleep.
We ask all of these blessings in the name of your son Jesus Christ amen.

Frank, Thanks and welcome home from another Vietnam Vet.

"He which hath no stomach to this fight let him depart. But we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!! For he today, that sheds his blood with me, shall always be my brother.” W.Shakespeare

very nice

Thanks Frank, good to see you’re still alive and well.

I just read an article on a Gallop poll of veterans regarding their relative support of the two major party candidates for President of the United States. It said that 24% of American men are veterans, a number I found difficult to credit as hardly any of the folks that I interact with on a regular basis are vets.

Am I seeing a skewed sample?

Looks like they favor Romney. Maybe we can throw that worthless POS potus back out to the street to do some community organizing.

Yes. But why are so few Americans vets?

Thank you my friend!
I would also like to say… Welcome home!

Here is a picture of me at 17-years of age. I have never published it before today.

Thanks…Well at least I am still alive…:wink: