To all. Get a life.

It is Friday night, on a nationally recognized 3 day week end that marks the end of summer.

Yet, you are all spending that time on this web site.

My advice?

RELAX. Take some time off. Take your family out an DO something.

Love your kids.

Better yet, love your wife!

Also?

SLEEP LATE for once.

In short, get a life, live it, love it and enjoy it. Home inspection is only a part of it.

Pay more attention to what is REALLY important. (Fishing?).

Hope this helps. :mrgreen:

I have two inspections tomorrow Will…:frowning:

Dale;

Start getting a life on Sunday Morning.

Better than nothing.

:smiley:

What are you doing here?

Will,
I know you are trying to help members see what really matters but some of us are happy cruising on the NACHI site/MB
NO kids, no husband and do not want any right now. NACHI is my freaken life. I have never been more happy in my life until now.

Home Inspections is the sole source of income for many of our members. Yes, perhaps some spend a lot of time here, but most don’t spend enough.

And some only “appear” to spend alot of time here. :wink:

And it’s a family. That’s the point of message boards. Support and comradery.

Everyone wins the prize tonight if you hurry! If you’re going to Vegas get your free tickets!

Slept late, built a greenhouse inside the greenhouse today (frost hit the maters & the rest pretty hard last night), gathered the daily 2 dozen organic eggs, and watched Chicken Run again . . .
Too many fools out on the water this weekend, will wait a couple days to go fishing!

But, thanks for the words, Will!

‘Ernesto’ has hit Ontario today so I’ll be spending the rainy weekend at the malls in Syracuse and Watertown NY. with Mrs. Inspector -

“Oh look hun, more shoes!”

Oh ya. More shoes . . . . . . :shock:

Stop the presses !!!

My shrink is my life !!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mic

Its raining all weekend…the fallouts from the man once known as ERNETSTO

let’s see sitting by the fire at camp having a cold one hey wait it’s only 11:00 a.m. no matter it’s a short weekend have a safe weekend everyone Ron

Now you tell me!

Ah yes…taking next week off and getting in one last offshore sailing trip for the year. Weather is supposed to cooperate and I plan to do little but piddle around on the boat all week.

http://deckerhomeservices.com/HI2.wmv

See ya Thursday:) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one!

Leaving for Mexico on mon. Los Cabos ‘san jose cabos’ maybe. Waiting to hear from tour operator on sun.All thanks to JOHN!!!

Currently watching The Weather Network looks like i’m not going,at least not to cabos.

You should really try and go Mario. I have gone twice this year already and going again in November. If you go you have to catch some striped Marlin (Tetrapturus Audax) for me. I would highly suggest visiting Minerva’s fishing shop. Go out with one of her boats and ask for a guy named Gil. I caught 7 Marlin, 1 Dorado, and a Sailfish in 3 days. Some boats you pay all this money and come in with nothing. Minerva’s guys are the best and go where no other boats go.
http://www.minervas.com/