Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

Old 2/21/07, 7:09 PM
Active Poster

Default I am the speaker at the General Membership Luncheon, West Pasco Board of REALTORs.

I will be speaking at the General Membership Luncheon of the West Pasco Board of REALTORs in Tampa, Florida on September 12, 2007. About 180 agents will be in attendance to learn why it is important to recommend NACHI members exclusively.
Old 2/26/07, 1:10 PM
New User

Please Note: wward is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: I am the speaker at the General Membership Luncheon, West Pasco Board of REALTORs.

Keep us posted!
I have been debating joining the pasco board of realtors but would to attend this meeting.
Jason Ward
Old 2/28/07, 9:09 AM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: I am the speaker at the General Membership Luncheon, West Pasco Board of REALTORs.

Jason,

You have to be a member of the board to attend the luncheon.

I'm also working on getting Nick to stay in town to attend the Tampa Chapter meeting and possibly starting a West Pasco, Pinellas Chapter and having Nick around to get us up and running
Old 6/28/07, 10:14 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Just FYI - Nancy Riley, President of Florida Assn of Realtors (FAR) is a member of the West Pasco Board - she will probably gloat on the passage of the HI bill... she was active in pushing it to the legislature and the governor.

Andy Cox
http://www.CoxInspections.com
Kissimmee, FL
You’re Your Own Job Security.
Old 6/28/07, 11:39 AM
InterNACHI Member

I don't think I've met Nancy Riley. I do know several Realtors are really all for the bill around here so it'll be interesting
Old 9/4/07, 1:48 AM
InterNACHI Member

Tape / Film it, Nick!

Russ Spriggs,CMI
www.idahohomeinspectors.biz/
www.cdaInspector.com

NRA/Vet Pistol training in Coeur d'Alene & Spokane Handgun classes at www.PistolProf.com
Old 9/4/07, 2:13 AM
Active Poster

Good idea. I'll bring NACHI TV.
Old 9/4/07, 8:55 AM
InterNACHI Member

Sure, you can film your talk, and later film the NACHI chapter meeting.
Old 9/4/07, 8:57 AM
InterNACHI Member

Send a message via AIM to gbeaumont Send a message via MSN to gbeaumont Send a message via Yahoo to gbeaumont

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbyrnes
Sure, you can film your talk, and later film the NACHI chapter meeting.
Cool, if I can get my hair done in time you can also film the electrical training I'll be doing in the afternoon

Regards

Gerry

"To realize our true destiny, we must be guided not by a myth from our past, but by a vision of our future."
(Mark B Adams)

Commercial property Inspection Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Jacksonville, Ft Launderdale, Miami, Florida.
NACHI cell 484-429-5466
NACHI02121106

Old 9/5/07, 10:25 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbeaumont
Cool, if I can get my hair done in time you can also film the electrical training I'll be doing in the afternoon

Regards

Gerry
Well that should take all of about 10 seconds

www.wisemovehomeinspection.com
Carl Pennick
Lighthouse Point, FL
954-946 2737
407-928 8489

Florida Licensed Home Inspector #65
NACHI #04072098
ICC #5294144
Certified Master Inspector
Old 9/5/07, 10:37 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Maybe NACHI TV could film Bruce's face when he gets the beers in after the meeting. Now that will make for good TV.

www.wisemovehomeinspection.com
Carl Pennick
Lighthouse Point, FL
954-946 2737
407-928 8489

Florida Licensed Home Inspector #65
NACHI #04072098
ICC #5294144
Certified Master Inspector
Old 9/6/07, 7:31 PM
InterNACHI Member

Send a message via AIM to gbeaumont Send a message via MSN to gbeaumont Send a message via Yahoo to gbeaumont

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpennick
Maybe NACHI TV could film Bruce's face when he gets the beers in after the meeting. Now that will make for good TV.
Yeah can't wait to see the look on his face when he find out that the round is for 70 people who have RSVP'd

We gotta catch that on camera

Regards

Gerry

"To realize our true destiny, we must be guided not by a myth from our past, but by a vision of our future."
(Mark B Adams)

Commercial property Inspection Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Jacksonville, Ft Launderdale, Miami, Florida.
NACHI cell 484-429-5466
NACHI02121106