Amazing Denver Course

Got in late last night. Still pretty tired so I will be breif.

Great course, I highly recommend it to all.

• Mike was a great instructor, learned a lot.
  • 2 huge manuals to take home packed with info.
  • Great food (lunches) provided by Inspectvue.
  • Excellent snacks and treats provided by Nick.
  • Canadians given the book “Inspect and Protect” by Keith Swift FREE
  • Free Home Owners Hand Book from The NACHI store.
  • Its was great to meet our fellow American inspectors
  • Got to see and climb up a mountain BEAUTIFUL BREATH TAKING
  • JUST DID A ROUGH ADD UP AND I FIGURED I SAVED APPROX BETWEEN $1100 to $1400 DOLLARS BY BELONGING TO NACHI AND BY GOING TO DENVER, COMPARED TO WHAT IT WOULD HAVE COST IF I HAD TAKEN IT UP HERE THRU THE OTHER PLACE.
    I know I am leaving stuff out, there was just so much.

I would post pictures but my digtal camera quit so I had to resort to a film camera.

THANKS TO NICK, LISA, MIKE and ALL involved for a GREAT time and learning experience.

No kidding, but I have you beat. I stayed over in Denver, got back to Portland at noon yesterday, did a nearby inspection (report on site), drove 2 hours to Coach polo at OSU, drove back & collaped at midnight. By the end of the class I felt like I just did a semester of college in 3 days & now I have to do all the related homework…

In spite of all this I am so excited I am positively VIBRATING! Personally I have a strong industrial background in my past and the potential here is so exciting I can hardly contain myself.

You missed the $1000 discount offered on InspectVue Commercial for course attendees, nearly doubling the value, if you decide to use it.

I have lots to say about this class, as soon as I can settle down and regain my strength.

Thanks Everyone!:wink: :smiley: #-o :mwa-hah:

Oh cripes! I hope that they bring that along too!

;-):cool:bring what along?

should’ve come… neeener, neeener, neeener…:smiley:

Brat!

Bring the discount along to Seattle when they have the course here! :wink:

Is it sceduled for seattle?

Might set up a IR camera class in Portland, interested?

How do you know I’m a brat? Who’ve you been talking to???

I don’t think it is yet.

Definitely interested.

I can just tell. :wink: :smiley:

Not quite so fast… I bought it this afternoon. Thanked Keith and Lorne on the phone for the lunches when I purchased it. $1000 discount and the same price in Canadian funds was hard to pass up, already playing with the commercial inspection program. It was a super course. Still feeling the jet lag, but it was nice meeting and putting faces to our American friends.

I just got back this afternoon.

The course was great and extremely informational. Mike Nelson, what can I say, full of energy, dynamic speaker. It would have been impossible to leave his class with out picking up a number of great ideas, not only in the Commercial Inspection arena but also in Home Inspection areas. If you have an opportunity to here him talk and I mean talk not B.S. you, you need to make the effort to do so for your own self and business.
Oh by the way I thought this class was the best and would like to thank Mike Nelson, Nick Gromicko and NACHI (and all involved) for this class. THANK YOU.

James J. Rooff:D:D:D

Let me start by saying I was at the Denver Commercial Course and it was excellent! If you are going to one of these hoping to learn everything that you need to know such as inspecting transformers, cooling towers and anything that you would find in a commercial setting, you will not. What Mike Nelson did was to effectively show us how to do your walk around, proposals, reporting, marketing and most importantly team building.
Thanks again Nick and Mike! (and also Porter Valley Software for the lunches, coffee, soda and snacks)

The commercial course was a real eye-opener for me. The possibilities for commercial inspections are huge, and the level of professionalism is high. It motivated me to do better in all my inspections.

We need a separate Commercial section on this message board.

I agree with all!!!

Great Time!

I’m glad I had the opportunity to meet my fellow members.

There already is.