Another successful Well Sampler Class...

On Saturday, November 11th, I had the pleasure of presenting our Certified Well Sampler seminar to WiNACHI and WAHI members in Milwaukee. 27 more folks were added to the ranks of CWS.

The seminar covers wells, components, construction, operation, evaluation, site assessment, contaminants, testing, filtration techniques, and sampling protocols. It concludes with a qualifying exam.

Dave Nice coordinated the event, which was well organized and attracted inspectors from outside of NACHI.

Hats off to Dave and Company for a job well done. Feedback was all positive, and I look forward to returning to Wisconsin for the next class.

This seminar is available on CD, and I have taken it on the road over the next few months. For those interested in purchasing the CD, or possibly scheduling an event in your area, drop me a line at jjf10965@yahoo.com

Joe!

Great news on this latest seminar!

Speaking for myself and all New Hampshire Home Inspectors who attended your seminar I can say that you are providing a highly educational class, and a valuable tool for our use in the inspection industry.

I can and would highly recommend you, and your course to all NACHI Chapter Presidents!

We need more legitimate, well organized, and highly professional trainers like you.

Keep up the good work

Nice work, as always Joe.

Public water systems are tested and treated, regularly.

Private wells are tested and treated only when the owner thinks about it. This is a valuable skill, service and class.

Thanks, Joe, for putting it together and taking it out to the chapters.

**MICHIGAN!! **
**CERTIFIED WELL SAMPLER CLASS **
**DECEMBER, SATURDAY 9, 2006 **
[size=2]I just thought I would add a reminder of up comming training.

Everyone who is interested, you need to RSVP, please.

You need to contact me right away!

Jason Sieg
ssieg@gfn.org
(810) 658-4632

It is being held at the Davison Athletic Club (I-69 & M15) That’s between Flint & Lapeer.

More Information at: http://mi.nachi.org/greatlakes-east/

[/size]

I wouldn’t get too full of yourself Joe…

Just kidding, the class was great!:wink: You were very informative and managed to make a very broad and somewhat dry subject that goes beyond the scope of a home inspection interesting and relevant. I was very pleased that you communicated all of this information as a home inspector to home inspectors; sticking to what concerns us as professionals and clearly explained why seemingly unimportant things are of concern to us. Your real world experiences made concepts easier to remember and made things more interesting. Can’t wait for your next course!:smiley: