Attn Ben Gromicko

Just a note regarding education download from commercial electrical inspections, part 2 pdf page 3, wire color cheat sheet, 42 divided by 6 does not equal 6, correction needed.

Ben doesn’t spend much time on the MB. Email him directly.

Got it. I’ll take a look. Thank you.

Hi Ben, I know you do not control the message board, and I am against censorship.
Some inspectors like to use it as a political, or societal platform for their views. I usually just ignore the nonsense but what I saw today was way over the line
A new George Floyd grill??? I am sickened and appalled that this has found its way into our discussions as though it is some joke.
Not sure if there are any ramifications, but makes me rethink my relationship with InterNACHI.
Thanks for letting me vent
Hector Lebert
HGL Services LLC
CMI

Hector, we only moderate public portions of the message board.

2 Likes

Thank God this isn’t like Facebook or Twitter. Everyone who gets their feelings hurt bans the perpetrator. Oh crap I said God I’m probably going to get canceled.

5 Likes

Yet you advocate for censorship.

So you were offended. And? No one can ever have a critical debate without the risk of offending someone.

Instead of distancing yourself from the whole organization because of an individual’s post, why not address the individual? You might just win the debate.

3 Likes

Offended

3 Likes

Interesting you went through 3,000+ meme’s before finding one that was a “pain in the neck” for you to protest over!!

How’s this one work for you??

1 Like

After two years with no contribution to the forum, the only contribution was a complaint sheesh!

1 Like