Bear catches Tuna

Some will get it, some won’t. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1660647204215436&id=100008105176176&ref=m_notif&notif_t=video_processed&actorid=20531316728

Pahhaaaa…not today - or ever!

That bear needs a bigger boat

Float or boat? :slight_smile:

Bears catch salmon…for one to catch a tuna, it would need a boat. So…boat.

Ever hear of “Bear” Grylls?

Not really him, but it could be! :razz:

That’s Allison!

I looked at the video and thought that there must be some sort of inside or political joke about a bear and a tuna. I didn’t think it could possibly be just cluelessness on her part not knowing a tuna from a salmon. I thought that I was in the “didn’t get it” crowd, but didn’t want to admit so by asking.

No, I believe that she really is clueless.

OK so maybe the bear didn’t catch the tuna in the stream, but the dog did catch the salmon in the road.

Sailfish have been chewing in the keys for a few weeks, Wahoo started chewing before this cold front came through. :wink:

[quote=“cevans, post:9, topic:102792”]

OK so maybe the bear didn’t catch the tuna in the stream, but the dog did catch the salmon in the road.

[/QUOTE]

Good dog! :smiley: Part 2 he puts it in the cooler :wink:

I love sailfishing off Islamorada. I’m way overdue. I took my boys out with Capt. Leopold on the Yabba Dabba Do on new year’s eve, much too long ago and we went five for five. A most memorable day of fishing!

Wahoo is still on my bucket list.

Sailfish is on my bucket list… got my wahoo about 2.5 hours out of Murrels Inlet SC. That was a great day, I think we lost almost as many fish as we caught and we still over filled the coolers it was non-stop ALL day!

The Wahoo bite was crazy yesterday ahead of this front… small craft advisory today, Capt. Matt’s fishing report at 4:15pm was all about bird safety (no fishing report:neutral:).