Best and Worst Christmas Presants

The wife Christmas present thread got me thinking

What is the best and worst present you have brought or received
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_77v.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYUS

The gift of eternal life…

Was that your best or worst ???

Greatest…

This year, I bought my wife a bevelled garnet ring and matching earrings. I try to outdo myself each year, but it gets harder each time.
I dont buy for valentines day or other commercialized occasions, I give my wife gifts “just because”.

Someone I know who shall remain nameless last year brought his wife a set of kitchen knives

About 40 years ago I felt my wife needed a 20 guage light weight Remington mahogany 1100 .

Best christmas present I ever bought her .

Gee I sure love that gun.

Actually I did buy it for her as a 12 guage kicks to hard for her .
We went out to Manatoba Goose hunting with another couple
They shot one goose and Char got 9 and I got 10 for our count
Plus many partridge and ducks.
Roy

Yes, but there were eternally sharpened Ginsu’s. :smiley:

Do you still have all your parts remaining after that. :shock: That sounds dangerous.
</IMG>

Bought my wife a Maxima…early no less…3 months ago…but it was her X-Mas present…I plan on MILKING that one for the 5 years of payments…the gift that keeps giving…DEBT !

Ah…the worst gift I ever got…hmmm…back when I was 18…some girl at a club gave me CRABS…does that count…sorry you asked and that was a CRAPPY gift…man I am glad I am not 18 anymore.

Yep I know how to run when I have to. Oops I mean the person who brought them knows how to run

My worst present may have been my best.

On our first Christmas together, my wife and I had little if no money. Knowing how much I liked Peanut Butter, she bouught me a jar of peanut butter and gave it to me for Christmas wrapped in old scarf of hers.

It was more than I got her…:frowning:

Roy

Do you still hunt?

I renew my hunting license every 5 years,but have not hunted in 15 years.

John I would have hard time living with out crunchy peanut butter.
I have a Nephew who is also a lover of peanut butter. He was getting married and we bought them a present .
40 years ago no idea what But I also bought them a 2.5 gallon pail of peanut butter .
This was the talk of the wedding .
I bet every one from that wedding still remembers the 2.5 gallon of peanut butter.

Cookie
</IMG>

When life dishes you crabs, make crab cakes! :mrgreen: Unless you meant, oh, wait a sec, don’t make crab cakes with those things…in fact, you might want to visit your local phramacy.:smiley:

lol…