Biggest event in industry: Online Christmas Party. Thousands of prizes! Dec 22.

InterNACHI’s online Christmas Party is the inspection industry’s biggest annual event. Thousands of prizes. Be here on Monday December 22, 2014.

I’ll be here, can’t wait:)

Any Starting time Nick? Or is it a surprise?

Any Rules? I vote NO :slight_smile: Just want to make sure all the whiners know everything :slight_smile:

Thanks as always for putting it together I am sure it will be great fun :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who donate Gifts as well.

Start time is a surprise every year, so lets keep that tradition going.

Thats what I thought you would say and does add to the thrill :slight_smile:

Woop, whoop, and now in this corner… LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLE.

At least you’re in Colorado and won’t start it 4 hours before us on the West Coast are waking up.
:smiley:

Im hoping he stays up to midnight mountain time and drops a big *** prize for us night owls.

Ya never know :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yep, I’ll be there too.

So all I have to do is show up to this forum on December 22nd? I’m new to this event, am I missing any details.

I’ll be there!

You have to be quick to respond to the post or else you’ll miss out. Snooze you lose

What are some of the BIG prizes going to be?

We should all pitch in and send Greg Bell on a trip somewhere that has no internet access.

Look forward to it every year…lots of fun. My wife asked, “is this that day that you sit in front of the computer with a drink in your hand all day” I said yep! A well deserved day off.

You da man.!

Will look forward to it as well.

The serious player will have 3 laptops logged in, 1 tablet and 1 phone. Hitting refresh at the same time

Oh, now I need to buy another laptop.