Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

Old 11/2/08, 12:42 AM
Active Poster

Please Note: whandley is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: I just bought $100,000.00 worth of HG software for you guys who need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jferry1 View Post
I sure hope that it's NEVER at the Rio, again.

What a dump!

Schifoso!
Agreed! And I thought Planet Hollywood was bad last year. The Rio makes PH look like the Wynn!
Old 11/2/08, 1:31 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Please Note: bokeefe is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: I just bought $100,000.00 worth of HG software for you guys who need it.

Nick and Russell Buchanan of HG thank you so much for the software. I have gone through the Interactive training videos and have done my first mock inspection using the new software. Awesome Produc!t! Thanks again
Old 11/3/08, 2:12 AM
Active Poster

It is an awesome product.
Old 11/3/08, 12:37 PM
InterNACHI Member

i would like to try this software please
Old 11/3/08, 1:48 PM
Active Poster

Send a message via Skype™ to hlorenz
Please Note: hlorenz is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

I know that I stated earlier that I woll more than likely be hanging up my business January first, but the version of Legacy Pro that I was using has developed an issue that makes it difficult to fill out reports, I tried to reinstall, but I dont remember where I put the key...Is it possible to get a copy of this software? I am really struggling to keep this business afloat, but now having to buy new report software would really sink me. If I do end up cutting the string, I will retrun the software or give it to someone else.

Thanks for any help....

Howard
Old 11/3/08, 2:11 PM
InterNACHI Member

I would really be interested in using this product and evaluating the other products for use. How do I get this?

Chris
Old 11/3/08, 3:29 PM
InterNACHI Member

Go to the very first post. I do not know if any of the 100 free software packages are left but you can still download the free trial ware to see if you like it and take the tutorials. You may be a day late for the free software. Around here, if you snooze, you lose.

Old 11/3/08, 3:57 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: hlorenz is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Its not that I was Snoozing, I am trying like hell to keep this business afloat, I didnt think I needed it with the premise that I was going to hang it up at the end of the year if I could not get more business... California is sucking real bad right now. I have the Legacy 8 software, but it got corrupted and I had to go to a saved report and clean it out and do one that way. I was just hoping that there was one left...No big deal...
Old 11/3/08, 4:00 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Send a message via AIM to jcampbell Send a message via Yahoo to jcampbell

Reporthost is a good back up "online" software that if you find yourself in a pickle... pay per use...

Jeff Campbell
Campbell Property Inspections
http://www.maineshomeinspector.com
Pittston, Maine
NACHI04013010
Old 11/3/08, 4:16 PM
Active Poster

Tried it once...didn't like it....but if I absolutely have to ...yes you're right!! Thanks!!
Old 11/4/08, 4:08 PM

I want to add my thanks here too. I actually re-wrote an inspection I had done this summer onto the new HG software, printed it, and compared.
First, it took me about 1/2 the time, it's easier to use, and much more professional in appearance. So far, I have not taken advantage of the interactive training - yet - but have done 2 inspections with it, and it's less time-consuming, and much less aggravating than my old software. The 2nd one was the first of a phased inspection, and the HG software came to me with a template already for phased inspections! Thanks Nick. And thanks to Russell for a great software package!

Andy Cox
http://www.CoxInspections.com
Kissimmee, FL
You’re Your Own Job Security.
Old 11/4/08, 10:19 PM
Registered InterNACHI Vendor

Thank you Andrew. I am glad you like it. The more you use it, the more features you will discover.

Everyone should become familiar with HG features as we are coming out with even more ability in the next upgrade.

http://www.homegauge.com/inspector/support/tours4.html

Russell Buchanan
HomeGauge COO
NC licensed Home Inspector
NC licensed General Contractor

You can now import HIP, 3D, & InspectVue templates!

Compare software! See the difference!
Subscription offer $59 a month for HG Desktop, HG Companion (Android or ios) and HG Services.

Old 11/4/08, 10:36 PM
InterNACHI Member

Send a message via MSN to bjones5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekartal View Post
Torn rotator cuff. While falling through an attic floor above a garage, I tried grabbing on to a joist while plummeting to earth. The weird thing is it didn't hurt a bit until six weeks later.
Erol.......I've had that surgery 3 times......good luck on the rehab. Do exactly as they say, trust me on this. I did what I felt was best for me instead of listening to the Dr.'s.........my drywall days came to an abrupt end. Now I have a shoulder no surgeon will fix.

Brian Jones,
226-668-1077
mcbridesown@hotmail.com

To all newcomers,
"Ceade Mille Failte"
(Gaelic for "A Hundred Thousand Welcomes")
Old 11/5/08, 9:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbuchanan1 View Post
Thank you Andrew. I am glad you like it. The more you use it, the more features you will discover.
Russell, you're welcome. The more I play with the program, the more I like it. I told Nick my old software was taking me a couple of hours to do a report - longer if there were major issues, or if I had to research. I opened up HG, and right out of the box, I used one of my old reports as notes, and created a HomeGauge report of the same inspection. It took me about 1-1.5 hours from start to print. That's with absolutely no training... then I did an actual inspection, and it took me just over 1 hour from start to finish. Again, with no training.
And the reports look 500% better. Just the better, faster reports will have a great impact on my business. My wife used to joke that I could never do 2 inspections a day for 2-3 days in a row, cause my reports took longer than my inspections... not anymore. Thanks again.

Andy Cox
http://www.CoxInspections.com
Kissimmee, FL
You’re Your Own Job Security.
Old 11/8/08, 1:00 PM
InterNACHI Member

Send a message via MSN to bjones5

|Russell and Nick......... I got the license 2 days ago, but will wait til I'm home in mid December to do the tutorials.
Thank-you very much.

Brian Jones,
226-668-1077
mcbridesown@hotmail.com

To all newcomers,
"Ceade Mille Failte"
(Gaelic for "A Hundred Thousand Welcomes")