brochure and business card design for The Building Inspector

Here’s a member who knows the importance of marketing!

A few months back, InterNACHI’s Marketing Department hooked him up with designs for a residential brochure, rack card and business card.

Levi recently designed him a new logo, and it is now employed on this new business card and commercial brochure.

This is the first commercial-only brochure that our Marketing Department has been asked to create. InterNACHI’s Editor-in-Chief, Kate Tarasenko, put her skills to work and rewrote the content.

It’s great to see members taking full advantage of what InterNACHI has to offer. This benefit isn’t just about free design services. It’s about you printing them, and putting them to use!

http://www.nachi.org/marketing-library.htm

inspector-5146-williamchandler-commercialbrochue-jl.jpg

inspector-5146-williamchandler-commercialbrochue-jl.jpg

inspector-5146-williamchandler-commercialbrochue-jl2.jpg

inspector-5147-williamchandler-businesscard-jl2.jpg

inspector-5147-williamchandler-businesscard-jl.jpg

Well, it’s easy to focus on marketing. You see, I have an IT Dept who puts my name across the globe, a graphics department full of talented artists, my own Editor with years of experience, a print department who takes all this material and puts in into these great looking presentations, an education department who keeps me up to date with all the newest equipment and inspection techniques, a few thousand inspectors to call upon for advice or assistance, discounts and news from all the leading industry suppliers because I am so important, and due to my marketing prowess, I have been able to keep this gigantic overhead expense at $289.00 a year.

:D. It’s hard to believe, but there still are some inspectors out there who aren’t members of InterNACHI. Can you imagine how dumb they must be… too dumb to inspect.

Great to see a commercial inspection brochure.