California Home Inspections

Let the new test thread begin…

Progressive Inspection Service provides home inspections using NACHI Certified home inspectors. We also provide commercial, industrial and or resort inspection services throughout the following communities. Aliso Viejo home inspectors, Anaheim home inspections, Anaheim Hills certified home inspectors, Arvin home inspectors, Atwood certified home inspectors, Aviara certified home inspections, Balboa certified home inspectors, Balboa Island certified home inspections, Bakersfield home inspectors, Barstow home inspectors, Brea certified home inspectors, Buena Park home inspectors, Buttonwillow home inspectors, Capistrano Beach home inspectors, Corona Del Mar home inspectors, Costa Mesa home inspectors, Coto De Caza certified home inspectors, Cowan Heights home inspectors, Cypress home inspectors, Dana Point home inspectors, Dove Canyon home inspectors, East Lake certified home inspectors, East Tustin home inspectors, El Modena certified home inspectors, El Toro home inspectors, Emerald Bay certified home inspectors, Foothill Ranch home inspectors, Fountain Valley home inspectors, Four Point Insurance Inspections, Fullerton home inspectors, Garden Grove home inspectors, Huntington Beach home inspectors, Irvine home inspectors, Ladera Ranch certified home inspectors, Laguna Beach home inspectors, Laguna Hills home inspections, Laguna Niguel home inspectors, Laguna Woods home inspectors, La Habra home inspectors, Lake Forest home inspectors, Lancaster home inspectors, LaPalma home inspectors, Las Flores certified home inspectors, Leisure World home inspectors, Lemon Heights home inspectors, Lido Isle home inspectors, Los Alamitos home inspectors, Maricopa home inspectors, Mexicali Casa Inspections, Midway City home inspectors, Mission Viejo home inspectors, Modjeska certified home inspectors, Monarch Beach home inspectors, Newport Beach home inspectors, Newport Center certified home inspectors, Newport Coast home inspectors, North Tustin home inspectors, Northwood certified home inspectors, Oildale home inspectors, Olinda home inspectors, Olive certified home inspectors, Orange home inspectors, Orange County home inspectors, Orange Park Acres home inspectors, Palmdale home inspectors, Placentia home inspectors, Portola Hills home inspectors, Rancho Santa Margarita home inspectors, Red Hill certified home inspectors, Rossmoor home inspectors, San Clemente home inspectors, San Joaquin Hills home inspectors, San Juan Capistrano home inspectors, San Juan Hot Springs home inspectors, Santa Ana home inspectors, Santa Ana Heights home inspectors, Seal Beach home inspectors, Silverado home inspectors, South Laguna home inspectors, Stanton home inspectors, Sunset Beach certified home inspectors, Surfside home inspectors, Talega home inspectors, Three Arch Bay home inspectors, Trabuco Canyon home inspectors, Turtle Rock home inspectors, Tustin home inspectors, Tustin Foothills certified home inspectors, Villa Park home inspectors, Pacoima home inspectors, Chino home inspectors, Colton home inspectors, Indian Wells home inspectors, La Quinta home inspectors, Wagon Wheel home inspectors, Westminster home inspectors, Woodbridge home inspectors, Yorba Linda home inspectors, San Diego home inspectors, Oceanside home inspectors, Vista home inspectors, Encinitas home inspectors, Del Mar home inspectors, La Jolla home inspections, Escondido home inspectors, Pala Mesa certified home inspectors, Taft home inspectors, Temecula home inspectors, Mira Loma home inspectors, Corona home inspectors, Chino home inspectors, Riverside home inspectors, Perris home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Los Angeles County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Imperial County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing San Diego County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Riverside County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Kern County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing San Bernardino County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Ventura County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Santa Barbara County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Kings County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Lake County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing home inspectors to additional areas throughout California, Mexico home inspections, Mexico house inspectors, Ensenada home inspectors, Baja certified home inspectors, Mexicali Home Inspectors, Tijuana home inspectors, Calexico Home Inspections, Rosarito Beach home inspectors, Cabo San Lucas home inspectors, San Felipe Home Inspections, Puerto Nuevo home inspectors, certified home inspectors providing inspection services on larger projects throughout North and Central America.

Whats your point? I dont see our name on your list???

It costs money to be on that list.

WHY!!! This is NACHI

Here’s my point:

Per John Bowman’s request…

"We need to close this thread down. The Spiders need a chance to read it. Everytime we post to this it is moved up and away from the spiders.

Please start a new thread…

In fact let’s move on with the Experiment. Title your thread with something to do with the area you service.

For Example:

Alabama Home Inspector
Alabama Residential Home Inspector

or something to that nature.

Maybe even,

Atlanta, Georgia Home Inspector
Dallas, Texas Home Inspector

or something to that nature."

john.bowman@nachi.org
http://www.homeinspectorreferencemanual.com
http://www.saferhousing.org
http://internachi.us

Do you not understand? That is HIS list of cities. He is inviting others to do the same on this link so that they get picked up by the search engines. Has nothing to do with money. He took the time to put his list together. I did the same on another thread and someone just went and copy/pasted the information for themselves. So I spend all the time and someone takes it for free instead of spending hours to put it together. :twisted:

No I didnt. thanks for clearing it up for me.

So because they didn’t reinvent the wheel you have an issue with that? Sorry, but that’s just silly.

Very good Stephen;

But I didn’t steal it from someone else. I copied it off my own website. I generated that list back in 04’.

Please continue with John’s experiment. Let’s see if it has any impact on search engine results.

Good Luck!

I don’t really care when someone borrows or copies some of my work and makes it their own. Cities and information like that is common knowledge but to use the hyper-links and copy the information exactly the same, is very annoying. I have another post ready to go, but it was 5 hours putting it together and I just know this person will do the same thing all over.

Stephen,

How bout a link exchange? I’ll add your site to my “Resource Links” page right now. Can you add me to yours?

Thanks,

Im am updating the site as we write. I will add your link. Thanks

Steve

ya know Steve, I had to go back and read that thread to find out who used your work, but I knew before I found it who it would be. Typical Windy.

By the way, you’ve got a huge coverage area there!

Yeah, it can be a real fun time on the road but it has paid off. When the gas went through the roof, it put a pinch on, but everthing I have is paid off and I will be following the J Pope school of reporting. Email only unless they make the request for a written copy.

Best to you.

Steve

My bad. Thought it was the format they swiped. Not the content too.

Plagirism anyone?

Will and I service the same area, except for Mexico. He’s a traveling business man… I even refer inspections to him for the ones that I can’t cover! let’s get the spiders on the SEO to spin some webs… And we need get more California inspectors out of CREIA and into NACHI.

Justin Watts of American Dream Home Inspection is certified by the International Code Council ICC and NACHI, the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Providing inspection services throughout the following communities. Aliso Viejo home inspectors, Anaheim home inspections, Anaheim Hills certified home inspectors, Arvin home inspectors, Atwood certified home inspectors, Aviara certified home inspections, Balboa certified home inspectors, Balboa Island certified home inspections, Bakersfield home inspectors, Barstow home inspectors, Brea certified home inspectors, Buena Park home inspectors, Buttonwillow home inspectors, Capistrano Beach home inspectors, Corona Del Mar home inspectors, Costa Mesa home inspectors, Coto De Caza certified home inspectors, Cowan Heights home inspectors, Cypress home inspectors, Dana Point home inspectors, Dove Canyon home inspectors, East Lake certified home inspectors, East Tustin home inspectors, El Modena certified home inspectors, El Toro home inspectors, Emerald Bay certified home inspectors, Foothill Ranch home inspectors, Fountain Valley home inspectors, Four Point Insurance Inspections, Fullerton home inspectors, Garden Grove home inspectors, Huntington Beach home inspectors, Irvine home inspectors, Ladera Ranch certified home inspectors, Laguna Beach home inspectors, Laguna Hills home inspections, Laguna Niguel home inspectors, Laguna Woods home inspectors, La Habra home inspectors, Lake Forest home inspectors, Lancaster home inspectors, LaPalma home inspectors, Las Flores certified home inspectors, Leisure World home inspectors, Lemon Heights home inspectors, Lido Isle home inspectors, Los Alamitos home inspectors, Maricopa home inspectors, Mexicali Casa Inspections, Midway City home inspectors, Mission Viejo home inspectors, Modjeska certified home inspectors, Monarch Beach home inspectors, Newport Beach home inspectors, Newport Center certified home inspectors, Newport Coast home inspectors, North Tustin home inspectors, Northwood certified home inspectors, Oildale home inspectors, Olinda home inspectors, Olive certified home inspectors, Orange home inspectors, Orange County home inspectors, Orange Park Acres home inspectors, Palmdale home inspectors, Placentia home inspectors, Portola Hills home inspectors, Rancho Santa Margarita home inspectors, Red Hill certified home inspectors, Rossmoor home inspectors, San Clemente home inspectors, San Joaquin Hills home inspectors, San Juan Capistrano home inspectors, San Juan Hot Springs home inspectors, Santa Ana home inspectors, Santa Ana Heights home inspectors, Seal Beach home inspectors, Silverado home inspectors, South Laguna home inspectors, Stanton home inspectors, Sunset Beach certified home inspectors, Surfside home inspectors, Talega home inspectors, Three Arch Bay home inspectors, Trabuco Canyon home inspectors, Turtle Rock home inspectors, Tustin home inspectors, Tustin Foothills certified home inspectors, Villa Park home inspectors, Pacoima home inspectors, Chino home inspectors, Colton home inspectors, Indian Wells home inspectors, La Quinta home inspectors, Wagon Wheel home inspectors, Woodbridge home inspectors, Yorba Linda home inspectors, San Diego home inspectors, Oceanside home inspectors, Vista home inspectors, Encinitas home inspectors, Del Mar home inspectors, La Jolla home inspections, Escondido home inspectors, Pala Mesa certified home inspectors, Taft home inspectors, Temecula home inspectors, Mira Loma home inspectors, Corona home inspectors, Chino home inspectors, Riverside home inspectors, Perris home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Los Angeles County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Imperial County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing San Diego County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Riverside County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Kern County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing San Bernardino County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Ventura County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Santa Barbara County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Kings County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing Lake County home inspectors, Certified Home Inspectors providing home inspectors to additional areas throughout California, certified home inspectors providing inspection services throughout southern california

American Dream Home Inspection
Orange County Home Inspections
http://www.americandreamhomeinspection.net

Hi Justin