My Cat Is a Prisoner!

Day 983 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a “good little hunter” I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of “allergies.” I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow --but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.
The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now . . .

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/mg@alltropic.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkAGNiYWIzMmZhLTY5YTQtNGE3My1hYTYxLThhM2NjYTRjY2EyYgBGAAAAAABJfq7DIyfmTIdMleeUiE%2BGBwC%2FpUg740KOSoYsvENad9%2F3AAAAAAEMAAC%2FpUg740KOSoYsvENad9%2F3AAHoSEyeAAABEgAQAEzMaUIv4AFBrj7j9b2t%2FOA%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=d6fks3Mev0a77PbGE6gDbHCrl1kzrdUYGkU-XGgut_gSM8UIAz8eBVC9Cf-2vmwcXeqTXK3qRBg.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6IkJnRDU5blJpQnpmbk5BVGloOFJhZ1l5M3pyZyJ9.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.c9CBx-epMChim5PwFWUsyieBzbDrTS7t-Fh8A8GgAF3pGhSIBN2ZJ-JQr6On1f3MpeMTBw-UfwIsqEiSFLnBOHTrpkTcmQRm_q6_Si36NqkiiThHu-qjllOpl8tBqjvk_MxJ4_HSliBaCTuqUEhIzjVqJzMZW1NjddsKn60JGcn8MysYiFqBWyyq-XgEBaal9SyWzV2r2FisMpCi8aniYkcWR8Bk1zPAIoRcVTUPix5RrrAFWXBRHaeW5AXrmyd90qEkLwam4RSXCoeGsmM4GPnbxmyKWLG94pf1Ykwctmf7ebeBZfKm6LQI3ztCIOldnBuNqJABExvJRdsQ8NN6zA&owa=outlook.office.com&isImagePreview=True

good one

Don’t you just love cats

Poor Cat! What such crime did he commit to deserve such imprisonment? ;):slight_smile:

We are all prisoners here…

Well, they sure do look relaxed about the situation. :p;)

:lol:

Your cat a puss*y…