Central Texas Inspectors Ride Out Question

Hey guys and gals, My name is Brandon - I am New to InterNACHI and this is my first time posting - be gentle :shock:

I was trying to find out if there are any inspectors near the Austin/San Marcos/Round Rock areas that would be willing to allow me to rideout with them during a residential inspection. I would like some time with a seasoned inspector, see how they operate - what kind of routine you have, and just spitball questions along the way. I can carry your tool bag the entire time and Id love to throw in some lunch!

A little about me - I am a new inspector, born and raised in Austin, am a veteran, and an 8 year firefighter north of Austin

Thanks guys!

Welcome and good luck with snagging a ride-along.

Thank you !

Welcome Brandon!
My name is Brandon as well. I work out of Cedar Park so I cover your same area. I would be happy to have you along next time I get a good one. (Preferably a vacant home where we have time) my contact information is below. Hit me up any time.

^^^This is InterNACHI.^^^

Well done Brandon and welcome Brandon! :D!

Thanks brandon! Ill get in contact with you here soon once we get passed Christmas! and thank you guys for the welcome I appreciate it!:smiley:

Welcome!