CEO's...We don't need no CEO's

Check out this listing I came across on Craigslist. It’s a company that does renovation work and is looking for a home inspector. So let me get this straight…Their home inspector will come out and find any problems. Report them defects to the home owner and parent company. The parent company then does the repairs. And all of this is happening within the same company structure? Can we say PA Act 114 violation?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/trd/382675096.html

Reply to: job-382675096@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-26, 5:05PM EDT

Advanced Building Solutions is a rapidly growing contracting company specializing in all phases of environmental work. We also do renovations, additions, and complete remodels for residential and commercial clients. We maintain only the highest standards in terms of craftsmanship and customer service.
We currently have an opportunity for an individual with experience as a home inspector to perform assessments. The right individual will be hard-working and have a great work ethic. The ideal candidates should possess a thorough understanding of the building sciences and have an attention to detail perspective. With the right experience we can train you.

We offer excellent wages, paid vacation, paid holidays, year-round work, and an enjoyable work environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.

A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.
For immediate consideration, please email us at cdc.net@verizon.net or fax resume to 610-328-0167.
Feel free to visit our website at www.advancedmolddog.com

I hope they are not providing all the services they list on their website in the City of Philadelphia. Here is what the The Philadelphia Code Health Code 6-900 states.

Ok…I posted this before my first cup of coffee this morning and was a little dislexic. Should be COE’s not CEO’s.