When Chocolate City

comes to be, will it be pay back time? We have already seen how Obama’s associates feel about white people, he went to a racist church for 20 years. Read this and think about it, who is the hope for and what will be the change? I don’t think it has anything to do with unity.

Kenneth here’s the guy all you southerner’s need to vote for, real change.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/splash/video/?s0618

What does it have to do with Southerners, he makes more sense than anyone else running. But it will never happen. My thoughts on this have absolutely nothing to do with prejudice on my part, just the facts.

Ken you are sounding very racist ,and should remove this post.

I believe you are breaking forum rules and suggest you do so immediatly.

Bob,

I think it’s fair to point out Spike Lee’s “chocolate city” reference.

There are numerous examples of racism in politics. Unfortunately they proceed very often from the left.

Martin Luther King famously called for a society where color was not considered. He was right. And when Spike Lee and the goofball in New Orleans speak of “chocolate cities”. I find that highly offensive.

The color of one’s skin should never be a consideration for anything.

And that goes for people of color and those called “white”.

Well said Michael.

**Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

By Caren Bohan**
Fri Jun 20, 7:19 PM ET

Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama said on Friday he expects Republicans to highlight the fact that he is black as part of an effort to make voters afraid of him.

“It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy,” Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run. They’re going to try to make you afraid.

**“They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?”

He said he was also set for Republicans to say “he’s got a feisty wife,” in trying to attack his wife Michelle.**

"We know the strategy because they’ve already shown their cards. Ultimately I think the American people recognize that old stuff hasn’t moved us forward. That old stuff just divides us," he said.

Obama, born to a white mother from Kansas and a black father from Kenya, has cast himself as a candidate who can bridge divides within the country, including those involving race.

It has been rare for him to bring up the topic during his presidential bid. In March he gave a widely praised speech on the subject after receiving criticism over racially charged comments by his longtime pastor.

Obama, who faces Republican John McCain in the November election, would be the first black U.S. president.

It only sounds like that to you, because you have racist thinking. Isn’t Bob Barr black? Why don’t you call me a racist when I speak well of him?

Do these remarks by Obama sound racist Bob? Remember Malcom X? By any means neccessary? From Dreams of My Father:
my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when Ibegan to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiatingmyself to whites.’

From Dreams of My Father :
'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.

From Dreams of My Father:
'There was somethingabout him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.

'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

‘I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa , that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.’

From Audacity of Hope:
**I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.’

I’m not Bob, but I will say no one should be surprised to hear the race card being played by a man who use to belonged to one of the largest black racist churches in the nation. it seems that after separating himself in an attempt to remove the dark cloud that hung over his head has proven to be nothing more than a smoke screen to gain votes. Obummers comments should be seen by American voters as his true self, change is a hard thing indeed

Why would anyone think he would do anything different than to blame all his critics as being racist, it is not the fact that he is black that concerns me, it is his own statements and his friends statements. Racism is not just something that is perpetuated by white people. But one thing I know is, it does not belong in the leadership of this country.

There will be change! By any means necessary! X

That’s the reason he dumped reverend Wright, to distance himself from a known racist. then he’s gotta go play the race card, just like he was taught. wanna lose alotta white votes, play the race card, Caucasians are sick and tired of that old song.

Because he’s from Georgia and the majority of the south isn’t to happy with McSame. He doesn’t look to black to me, but there’s a chance he has some in him.

Ken,

Don’t just believe the emails and posts you receive and then just repost them as if they are the truth. Do yourself a favor and look them up. It doesn’t take long. Ever notice that the original quotes never have a page number? That is so they can cut and paste and take things out of context. In the terminology of the day it is called swiftboating.

Perhaps the perspective of someone from outside the country might be helpful. It seems that you are about to elect a person based entirely on spin and optics. While the press in the United States does a great job of covering up Obama’s mistakes, misstatements and gaffs, it is becoming clear that he has an agenda that may not benefit all Americans. His associations and associates speak volumes about his hidden agenda and all Americans must look beyond the spin and the derogatory name calling ( “McSame”).

Though you are electing an American President, please remember that you are also electing the leader of the free world. Make sure that you cast your vote for the candidate who has the capabilities and the experience to represent us all.

Thanks for all your help mate, but Americans (not Canadians) decided months ago not to vote for best candidate (Ron Paul) leaving us instead to vote for the continuation of the Bush agenda through McCain (McSame) or voting for something entirely different.

It has been known for quite some time that Spike Lee is a racist like Jesse Jackson and the rest of the race-baiting profiteers. It is not the least bit suprising that he and the other for-profit black supremists are rallying behind the Democratic party candidate. And I am not the least bit shocked that the bigot would say something so rediculous in attempt to energize his ignorant followers. But please tell me Ken, why should I be paranoid about this empty dream about a “Chocolate City”? Big Willy Clinton was supposedly the black man’s friend, yet I don’t recall being ever being an oppessed honkey …

It is disgusting how the electorial is littered with voters who are swayed by crap like this that is of the lowest common denominator. We will likely suffer under Obama due to misguided liberal policies and incompetence, not racism. But I guess it will take racism to energize the white supremist bloc behind McSame in the Bible Belt.:roll:

Geography has nothing to do with it at all, Carter was the worst president ever. You’re right about Mc Cain though, don’t care for him. Bob Barr looks black for a reason, he is. We do not need a white or Black leader, we need a leader who would never even let race be an issue. Like I said color does not matter to me, I would vote for a Pink person, if they qualify to lead and have a track record to prove it, and truely has the best interest of the country in mind, instead of self. Since there is a shortage of this type in politics, all I can do is go with the closest.

**Do you believe his pastor was racist or not? Do you really believe if Obama disagreed with that Churches beliefs and doctrine, he would have stayed for 20 years? You want to talk about being racist and biased? Look at what you just typed, you just stereotyped every white person in the South who disagrees with Obama or you as being a Church Going Racist White Supremist, I truly hope you stay away from the poles, you are too immature to be involved in such an important issue. :roll: **