Collecting donations to help this family. Who will donate $10?

----- Original Message -----
To: nick gromicko
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:25 AM
Subject: RE: Low income situation

[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]FAMILY IN NEED [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Low- Income family in rural Estill County needs assistance with radon mitigation.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Residence was measured at 19 pCi/l. They are looking to find contractor for mitigation services that will provide labor at minimal cost.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The family has been looking for assistance for over a month but has not found help. Health Department is planning to provide the materials to do project. Please call Kenny Cole at the Estill County Health Department if you are able to assist or you need more information. Call 606-723-5181. [/FONT]

Nick

Let me see if I can put things together through the Foundation. I know of a couple of inspectors in the general area and we should be able to find a mitigation company and take up the rest. We can get it done. If anyone would like to help us out, let me know

Paul

I’ll donate $10. Just let me know where to send it.

I believe strongly in giving back, and I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for all you wonderful brothers and sisters of mine. I truly cherish you all.

Let’s do all we can for this family. (this strikes a chord)

Any donations for this may be sent to The Foundation for Safer Housing.

www.saferhousing.org

Done (thru the Foundation)

Mike, thanks for your donation. Wendy visit over at the website. www.saferhousing.org you can send it to the address listed, mark it radon relief if you would, that way it goes to the designated account.

I will be making contact with several mitigation contractors on Monday. I tried to talk to the Estill County Health Dept people for additional information, but they close shop at noon on Firday’s. We should have most of the details ironed out by Tuesday. Will keep everyone posted on the progress. Erby Crofut has been a big help so far in this venture.

Thanks for the support

Paul

Glad to know where to send it now. Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Not a problem Wendy

When I get an alarm request near your area I will let you know.

Paul

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll be glad to help. :slight_smile: