Colorado NACHI Chapter OFFICER ELECTIONS on July 19, 2006.

http://co.nachi.org/colorado/events.html

[FONT=Arial]I accept the nomination for the next President of the Colorado NACHI Chapter.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Having been a full-time home inspector within the State of [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Colorado[/FONT][FONT=Arial] since 1998, I thoroughly enjoy this occupation. Over the years, I have mentored many individuals in this exciting profession and it has always been exciting for me to see each the achievement of others in this business.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]My career began in construction several years ago – I built my first house in 1983 and have been involved in construction and building maintenance ever since. I am an ITA graduate and have approximately 4,000+ inspections performed. This is not to say that I have seen everything - I am still learning to do this job better - as each of you knows, each structure, each component and each client is different and thus, the never-ending complexities of our jobs unfold day by day. I continue to do 2 – 3 inspections a day, while writing my first book on Inspections and also helping out the NACHI head office in the coordination of Inspection Training Events around the country. In May, 2006, I was asked to be the International Educational Events Director for NACHI. We are starting with our first Seminar, here in [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Denver[/FONT][FONT=Arial], on [/FONT][FONT=Arial]June 21st, 2006[/FONT][FONT=Arial] – full details can be found at www.NACHICertifiedTraining.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]NACHI, in my opinion, is the one home inspector association which can be defined as “cutting-edge, think-outside-the-box and growth-oriented”. It is an organization where they literally have the ability to put wheels under your thoughts, beliefs and dreams. For at least a year, I have wanted to become involved with the local NACHI organizations in some sort of a leadership position. Thanks to fellow inspectors like you, a few weeks ago, I was nominated for the Presidency of the Colorado State Chapter of NACHI – it was quite an honor and I thank each one of you who made it happen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]If elected, I promise to put a very high priority on leadership, education and Industry awareness. The results of great leadership are growth and Chapter effectiveness. The results of great education are self-confidence and success in business. The result of market awareness is growth in our current market share due to increased visibility to Realtors, Builders and other industry-related professionals – which means more business for everyone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I am very committed to this organization and have a driving desire to fuel its continued success into the next election period and beyond. I am grateful to the present leadership and understand that it is up to this next leadership team to carry their work forward. I want to personally thank Phil Gage, our current President, for his guidance and current leadership.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thank you in advance for your vote. I will not let you down. Communication is a key priority to all business success and I look forward to keeping the doors of communication open at all times. Your ideas, thoughts, passions and dreams are important to me and as a result of my leadership and the leadership of others at the State level; we want to work with you to make you and our Chapter more successful.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thank you for your time and consideration.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Tom Rausch[/FONT][FONT=Arial], C.M.I.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]President, Eagle Inspection Associates, Inc.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]NACHI Certified Master Inspector, #05090471[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Office: 303.948.1800[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Cell: 303.910.1129[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]*Website: *www.InspectionsByEagle.com](http://www.inspectionsbyeagle.com/)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]**[/FONT]

:smiley: Congrats Tom. You look like a newbie to me. :smiley:

Jim Michael
1st Choice Home Inspections

"I accept the nomination for the next Vice President of Colorado NACHI.

I am a retired military officer that fully understands the necessity to develop strong teams and tight knit groups. I was appointed to the rank
of Warrant Officer in the Army, which means that I worked my way up from the bottom, starting as Private. I progressed through the ranks with
honors and by my eighth year, I was selected by the Secretary of the Army to become a Warrant Officer. Less than ½ of 1% of the people in the US
Army become “Ground Warrant Officers”.

I had the honor of graduating every military class with honors, and being trained with the best systems and structure now built into every aspect
of my life, including what I have brought to the private businesses I have worked for and to my own company, (1st Choice Home Inspections).

Upon retirement in 1997 I worked for some general construction companies as VP and Operations Manager for two separate companies. I also was the
Operations Director for a manufacturing company in Denver. And finally as the General Manager for COIT Cleaning and Restoration Company. (I have a
lot of experience on mold, mitigation, and procedures thanks to this company).

I was brought into the companies to build their business by growth measures and to establish systems that improved the bottom line for each
company. I was completely successful with each company!

I finally decided to build my own business in January 2005; I figured that sailing my own boat (even a small one), beats sitting at the helm of
someone else’s large ship. So, 1st Choice Home Inspections came into fruition.

I am committed to being a productive member of NACHI by providing the guidance, business experience, and technical ability needed by our
members. The structure I possess will assist this organization to better manage meetings, training topics, and grow our membership.

I will proudly and honorably accept the Vice President position for Colorado NACHI when elected."