Communist Party Support Dems

The Communist Party of the U.S.A. support the Democrats and
work hard to get the voters out.

LONG LIVE THE COMMUNIST PARTY!!!
VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!

This link from the Communist web site:
http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/770/1/135/

DO IT FOR THE MOTHERLAND… (I’m joking… :shock: )

What is wrong with this picture? Why would the Communist
and Terrorist want to support the Democrats so strongly?

Why indeed???

Just ask the treasonous punk John Kerry. He will have a typical mealy mouthed answer.

If not him, then his left wing sympathetic apologists will came to “the rescue.”

Lets all hear it for the Communist Party!!! Hip, Hip…Go F-ck yourself!
</IMG>

How about a lot of people are just tired of war. Tired of killing innocent people. And some may be thinking the GrandOldParty isn’t so grand anymore

Cheryl, Please give a little thought to the following question:

Do you consider the United States of America a force for good or evil in the world?

Most people in this country would never choose to go to war unless they were convinced that it was necessary.

Other countries choose war for their own purposes.

War is dirty business. But its safe to say that the war in Iraq has been carried out in a manner to avoid as many innocent deaths and injuries as possible. Ask your self who has regard for innocent lives, the terrorists or the U.S military and their allies?

The PeaceNik, cut and run crowd(Democrats) think we can should all just get along. You may not like preemptive War but do you honestly believe there is another way that would not result in innocent deaths of American citizens in this country and abroad? You may wish all you want but someone has to make the hard decisions. And that sometimes includes war.

Ahh…it’s a beautiful morning.

Just got back from my Pro-Terror, Pro-Communist, Pro-Cut-and-Run-Peacenik vote and I feel great!

(Hope I didn’t miss any categorizations you right-wing nut jobs like to use to show how you’re the TRUE Americans.)

Looking forward to a great day of GOP defeats and concession speeches.

Isn’t voting a wonderful thing?

I guess you won’t be calling Hannity and saying “Your a Great American” today. :shock:

Hi Michael…thank you for your gentle reply. I think most people thought war after 911 was a good idea. However Osama is still roaming…we have spent billions of dollars we should have spent on homeland security. Violence will most likely only worsen. and unfortunately the revival of nuclear danger means we have already lost.

Osama may or may not be alive but he is only one man. I hope we can prove his demise one day but i suspect we will never know. his organizations lives on and is very active in Iraq. As long as they are there, they are not here in large numbers. Apparently Home Land Security has been rather effective despite those who desire to weaken it(why would they want too?) The sad reality is that there will likely be a another attack on our shores. Our enemies will keep trying and the odds are they will succeed at some time. We survived the “Cold War” by committing as a nation to a strong and deterring defense(Remember the acronym MAD?) Well it worked but now we have a different enemy that is convinced they are doing alah’s will. That calls for a change in our tactics. The “War on Terror” will be an ongoing war that I suspect will be decades long just as the cold war was. Unfortunately as you mentioned we now have the nuclear threat revived in a much more manevalant form. Those who want JIHAD will use N-bombs against us. We can only hope that we will continue to be successful in finding and killing or imprisoning those who would do us harm.
There is a chance that if a functioning democracy can be established in a predominantly Muslim country that the tide can be turned. This will be a very long process and deserves our support.

My apologies for rambling on. Some will see this issue differently but I have a very difficult time understanding how they think.

It’s ok to ramble. I find it interesting how others think. I do find it difficult to understand how if our security is so good…our president doesn’t have more interest in our big city ports. Very little security there. Funny how we can ignore all the transporting daily at these ports. We have destroyed our Foreign relations…and what’s happening with Social Security.

You have raised a great issue with the “ports”

I too think port security is woefully deficient(at least what we can see). I doubt there is any significant percentage of containers that are inspected thouroughly. I don’t have any answer save to say that the task is a daunting one.
I do think much is done unseen with “intelligence” methods that we would be unaware of. Most of the “spy” capability we have would be unknown to us. But I sincerely hope its is going on.

As to S.S. - At least give GW some credit for trying to address this important issue. Few other politicians have had the courage to fix it. It has been considered the “third rail” of politics for decades. I remember the “fix” in the 80s when we were all assured that the changes to the retirement age and the increased tax rate would put the system on a sound footing. Well guess what. Wasn’t true. Didn’t happen. Just an inadequate short term repair that didn’t deal with the real problems. It’s all about the numbers and most of our political leaders can’t add.

I hope we are improving on security as well. Right now I am just having a real hard time finding anything to like about Bush. The war is our single greatest threat to our national security. Costs have gone beyond what anyone thought they would be. More lives have been lost than anyone would have guessed. I know he didn’t ‘cause’ Katrina.’ But he certainly failed at the outcome of that as well. He has jeapordized oil supplies. A lot of bad has happended while Bush has been president. No he didn’t cause them. But he stirred the pot and made many things worse. Do you consider us to be a well liked nation? He has caused many to realize we need a different course. This ‘stay the course’ crap clearly is not working. His smirk is not giving the impression of confident anymore. I am just happy he cannot run for president again, eventhough I honestly doubt he would have a chance of winning.

Perhaps this will help:

low taxes

high tax collections

booming economy

record employment levels

tens of thousands of dead jihadists

N. Korea knuckling under to multi-national talks and getting the message that Clinton-like giveaways are permanently off the table

Gaddaffi disposing of WMDs and rejoining the community of nations

foiling plot to blow up ten US-bound airliners over the Atlantic

no domestic terror attacks since 9/11

falling oil prices …

Need more? Hit me up.

He would be elected President for life, if there was an intelligence test required to vote.

How about the fact that he puts our nations interests above being “popular”

I would remind you that many gave projections for lost G.I. lives far far in excess of the actual losses we have incurred. Have there been mistakes? Yep, There are in every war. War is never as predicable as we would like.

Jeopardized oil suppies. How?

Why bring up Katrina? It was a natural disaster that the city was unprepared for despite decades of warning. Inaction on the part of the city and the state is far more to blame that the federal government. If a Katrina like event had occurred in any other administration would the response been any better? Tax payer dollars are being wasted through corruption on a daily basis. Let’s not forget which party is in control in New Orleans and Louisiana. Do they bear no responsibility?

You may not like “stay the course” but I have seem little of any substative plan for exiting from Iraq that would would not encourage our enemies and allow them to claim victory. Let’s not forget that wars are one when one side is vanquished.

Why don’t we take some of these bleeding heart liberals and draw dotted lines around their necks, set them in an Iraqi desert and use them as bait to lure terrorists…

Now, we would not want to rush in too soon…let a few heads roll around until we know the thugs are thoroughly engaged in their work…then send in the Marines. POW. Two birds killed with one stone.:wink:

Being from an area that once was the base for the Aryan Nation I can tell you that the Aryans and American Nazi’s Support the Republican Party

In 1942 Bush’s Grandfather’s Assets were siezed under the Trading With the Enemies Act for his money laundering and financial Support of the Nazi Party.

Daddy Bush lost two of his Campaign Committee when it was discovered that they were former members of the Nazi Party, in Hungary I believe…

The “Apple” doesn’t fall too far from the Tree…

Why would the Terrorists want Bush out of the Whitehouse, he done every thing they wanted, turned World Opinion against America, provided them with a Local Training Area in Iraq, increased their recruiting, and (by the reports of 16 U.S. Intellegence Agencies) made them Stronger. All why their leaders continue to hide in Pakistan producing Videos and planning the next 9/11, and sending their operatives across the Mexican Border that Bush Refuses to Secure…Bin Laden in his wildest dreams could never have imagined how the total incompetence of Bush and his Regime would Aid the Terrorist Cause…Now even the NeoCons who planned this War back in 98’ are Jumping ship…Dyfunctional, Deadly, and Incompetent…That’s their description of Bush and His “Advisors”

Bush will not admit his mistakes (think of his remarkable military strategy)

Medicare fiasco (which no doubt will be bankrupt)

400 million$$$$ deficit

Has undermined Americans public trust in the Fed. gov

Why not mention Katrina? Wasn’t he on vacation then too? Did he seem to care? Wasn’t mommy the one who made all the nasty remarks about the blacks being better off now anyway?? They are an arrogant greedy stubborn bunch. Personally I was shocked as many of the American people actually did vote for him. I know many who are now wondering where their ‘intelligence’ was then.

Bush represents America’s ‘elite’. (in terms of his credentials he is one of the best and brightest) … listen to him speak and those credentials are blown right out the door.

Why should he? It would change no one’s opinion of him. BTW- What are the mistakes?

Yep, The Repubs spend too much. The Dems want to spend far more

Do you mean the drug program? I didn’t like it either but the Dems wanted to give away even more.

Can’t undermine something you didn’t have. IMHO

??Anyone black or not is better off when not living in a welfare state as much of New Orleans had become under successive Democratic administrations. Maybe they just believe in self reliance for able bodied folks. Well he did win 2 terms.

And what do other presidents represent?
Bush is no fool as you seem to think thought some consider him ineloquent of speech.:wink:

Good post. Dittos.

Moving along…

I heard a quote once and have seen this in real life.

“People are liberals until they get mugged”.

The U.N. has TWICE declared that Iraq needed a spanking to help
them stop doing bad things. This is not a Bush day dream that
no one agreed with.

Extreme Islamic fundamentalists, who think we should all die,
are not going away with wishful thinking. So is it more
painful to fight or get beat up? The fight has started, so
acting like its not going to happen is not an option.

They are coming. They are not isolated third world camel
jockeys in a far away country. They have demonstrated the
ability to inflict major destruction and death on targets all
over the world.

The Communist want us to vote for the idea of cut and run.
This gives them control of the region and weakens the U.S.A.

Communist love democrats… sorry but this is a fact.

To say we don’t want to make them mad is a dollar short
and a day late. The Islamic fundamentalist are well supplied
and move around the globe. They are the mafia with an
‘Allah kill em all’ attitude. The war has begun and it’s a little
silly to say - “go away and lets all be nice.”

If you wait until you get mugged, it may to be too late to
loose your liberal compassion and wake up to the fact
your life is in danger.

If things get more heated, this Iraq skirmish may look like
a walk in the park. Killers only back off with deadly force.
The war is here, and it will not go away until someone
gives up. Who is going to be? They have been attacking
us for years, but Bush finally hit back. World War III may
be avoided if we put the genie back in the bottle, before
he can nuke us.

911 was not the start, but it was the final straw to awake a
sleeping Giant. I hate war. But, I hate getting beat up more.

False.

** Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.**

War seizures controversy

Harriman Bank was the main Wall Street connection for German companies and the varied U.S. financial interests of Fritz Thyssen, who had been an early financial backer of the Nazi party until 1938, but who by 1939 had fled Germany and was bitterly denouncing Hitler. Business transactions for profit with Nazi Germany were not illegal when Hitler declared war on the US, but, six days after the attack on Pearl Harbor, President Roosevelt signed the Trading With the Enemy Act after it had been made public that U.S. companies were doing business with the declared enemy of the United States. On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City.
The Harriman business interests seized under the act in October and November 1942 included:

• Union Banking Corporation (UBC) (for Thyssen and Brown Brothers Harriman). The President of UBC at that time was George Herbert Walker, Prescott Bush’s father-in-law. He is the grandfather and great-grandfather of the former and current President Bush.
  • Holland-American Trading Corporation (with Harriman)
  • the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation (with Harriman)
  • Silesian-American Corporation (this company was partially owned by German entity; during the war the Germans tried to take the full control of Silesian-American. In response to that, American government seized German owned minority shares in the company, leaving the U.S. partners to carry on the business.)
    The assets were held by the government for the duration of the war, then returned afterward. UBC was dissolved in 1951. Prescott Bush was on the board of directors of UBC and held one share in the company. For it, he was reimbursed $1,500,000. These assets were later used to launch Bush family investments in the Texas energy industry. This presupposes that Union Banking Corporation was worth $4 billion, of which almost all would have been paid to the Harrimans. Critics have addressed this claim with skepticism. [5]](Prescott Bush - Wikipedia)
    Toby Rogers has claimed that Bush’s connections to Silesian businesses (with Thyssen and Flick) make him complicit with the mining operations in Poland which used slave labor out of Auschwitz, where the Auschwitz concentration camp was later constructed. Allegations that Prescott Bush profited from slave labor or the Auschwitz concentration camp remain unsubstantiated.
    There are unsubstantiated rumors concerning Prescott Bush’s associations with the Nazi party. The Anti-Defamation League has stated, “Rumors about the alleged Nazi ‘ties’ of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated.” [2]](http://www.adl.org/Internet_Rumors/prescott.htm) The rumors began with extreme right-wing attacks on George H.W. Bush during his 1980 presidential run and were renewed during his 1988 run.
    The New York Herald-Tribune referred to the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, as “Hitler’s Angel” and mentioned Bush only as an employee of the investment banking firm Thyssen used in the USA. The label was ironic, since by the time the Tribune article appeared, Hitler had turned on Thyssen and imprisoned him. Reportedly, however, there has been a determined effort by Canadian bloggers, apparently connected with Lyndon LaRouche, to circulate reports that Bush himself was known as “Hitler’s Angel”. Some records in the National Archives, including the Harriman papers, document the continued relationship of Brown Brothers Harriman with Thyssen and some of his German investments up until his 1951 death.[6]](Prescott Bush - Wikipedia) Investigator John Loftus has said, “As a former federal prosecutor, I would make a case for Prescott Bush, his father-in-law (George Walker) and Averill Harriman [to be prosecuted] for giving aid and comfort to the enemy. They remained on the boards of these companies knowing that they were of financial benefit to the nation of Germany.” Two former slave laborers from Poland have filed suit in London against the government of the United States and the heirs of Prescott Bush in the amount of $40 billion. A class-action lawsuit filed in the U.S. in 2001 was dismissed.[7]](Prescott Bush - Wikipedia)
    (For more information on the Bush family and the arms industry, see Samuel P. Bush.)