Complete Online Business Management

Hi everyone, I would like to mention the release of our latest technology, www.virtualinspector.biz, a complete online business management technology. Don’t ever miss an inspection again because you’re out of he office or away from your phone! We are VERY excited about this and are anxious to give you all a tour of the site at the convention over the next few days. I’ll give you a few of the amazing abilities of the technology now:

-The ability for customers to schedule their inspection online, real-time! It is
connected directly to your company schedule so even if a customer chooses a day
and time with no availability, it will give them the opportunity to schedule for a
different day. When you sign up, we connect your company to hundreds of
inspector search engine sites.

-The ability for your Realtors to log in to your company, if you want them to, and
schedule their inspections as well. Our experience has found that the top realtors
don’t want to call the office every time and answer the same questions. This way
they can log in, schedule an inspection, view and download reports for past
inspections, and even send reports to contractors for bidding!

-Set up your own inspection types and fees and add services for each type

• Different log ins for each company employee: Manager, Inspectors, Financial
    Officer, Schedulers and Realtors…no one sees ALL of your company information.

-Your inspectors can log in from anywhere and upload their inspection reports and
schedule time off for doctor’s appointments etc real-time.

-Accountants have the ability to process payroll differently for every inspector

-There is also a powerful marketing function that enables you to track your leads,
bulk email your clients or Realtors and bring in more revenue

Please check it out at www.virtualinspector.biz or come by our booth at the conference. Packages start at just $39.95/mo, and we’re giving away 3 1-year subscriptions to our Platinum Business Package at the conference!

Thanks everyone, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to post or contact me.

Catherine Demsky
cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com