Course on Understanding Structural Cracks & More

If you’re on the fence about attending the 2019 Inspector Fair in Colorado this June, I want to tell you that the convention that InterNACHI held in Atlantic City last year was called the best that anyone had been to by everyone that I spoke with. And this year, it’s located in the center of the country in beautiful Colorado!

I will be repeating a popular workshop that I did in Atlantic City on identifying structural problems for home inspectors with some updates added. Last year, we had over 600 attendees for this workshop!

Identifying structural concerns is one of what I call the “BIG FIVE,” that as inspectors, are crucial for us to get right. Those other four are Roof, Electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing. If you can competently identify problems with these five major components, then you are going to be a pretty darn good home inspector.

I believe that we should do more than automatically defer to “appropriate experts” on everything we see. We should be knowledgeable enough to recognize if a foundation crack is an ordinary shrinkage crack or something more. I’ve tried to put together a course that will fast start a newbie in this business and also, be a good refresher for experienced inspectors.

I am in my 21st year as a home inspector and as a guy who is still in the “trenches,” I try to present this workshop as a practical, common sense, plain language discussion for all of us that are not Professional Engineers.
We are trying to build on our experience from the Atlantic City convention and make this 2019 Inspector Fair another rip-roaring success and worth every minute of your valuable time.

I hope to see you in June.
Workshops & Demonstrations - 2019 Inspector Fair
Lon Henderson, CMI
Western States Inspections & Services, Inc.