Dale Duffy Challenge.....

Ok Dale…

Is this the swing YOU want to bet against…perfect balance, already transfered my weight and the picture is the start of my down swing…

Note the perfect wrist, notice the perfect club head position…notice the great alignment…man I love that game…

Bring your wallet fella…Game ON !

sweatswing.jpg

Looks like a 3 or 4 you are swinging. I would say a regular or maybe even a firm shaft. +1 on length to get “around” any obstacles. Obviously those people that are about 150 yards down the fairway are unaware of those massive drives. LOL…yeah yeah yeah, just call me cruel…

based on that pic, I call slice. :slight_smile:

Paul… Be the ball, be the ball!

He is…notice the large round white area in the middle of the picture :mrgreen:

Oh I don’t know. The way you are set up Paul you seem to be wanting to draw the ball down into that landing area to the left. The way the shaft is torqued there is a ton of power in the swing. You are set up in line with the trap but I don’t think you can reach it with the iron, so, the draw is the obvious choice.
Larry

Naanaannaaananaannnaannnaannnaa:D

Looks like he’s set up slightly open to the target line, and the club is slightly outside the target line. Hopefully, his hips clear through or the ball will go to the right, clear the hips too fast and it’ll be a dead pull for sure.

Where’s Earl Beahm, he’s the -1 handicapper!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DUDE…that fairway goes slightly to the left…about 265 yards and then doglegs right…I used a 4 iron to get me down about 225 for a nice wedge into the green…BIRDIE BABY !

Actually if memory serves me…I aimed on the right side of the bunker to play my normal soft draw…plus we had a wind out of the right at about 5 MPH…

SLICE…I never SLICE…:slight_smile: that club head is perfect…oh yeah I get ALOT of deflection in my swing…my normal clubhead speed is nearly 120 MPH ala TIGER !

Good call Larry…I always DRAW the ball…I call it my BABY DRAW !

BTW…Stephen…Brutal Man…Brutal…I have a complex about my Bald Spot…tease me on my GUT fella…:slight_smile:

tease me on my GUT fella…:slight_smile:

methinks if you lean over much more, you might fall down go boom:mrgreen:

Paul,

This course maybe a little more challenging for you, there are no trees to help keep your ball on the course (ricochets…:-;; )

…](*,)

Man oh man, I must be doing something wrong with my life if all you guys can do and find the time to go play on green turf like this. ha. ha.
Yep, I build these buildings like that, and now that I know it’s for guys like you to go play, man, I just got a moral crap. ha. ha. :slight_smile:
Dale; Did you inspect the building while you were there? And no, I did not build that one. CMA

Marcel :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Man Dale…you have no idea how much I would have wanted to PLAY that round with you out their…I can’t think of a better thing I would like to do than crack open a beer and play 18 holes with a like minded individual ( inspector ) and talk shop and play golf…now thats the life…

BTW…On that course I would be VERY happy…all our course around my area are TREE LINED…narrow 30-50 yard wide fairways…I would LOVE the chance to BOOM a couple with my SMT Driver ( Sponsored Club Provider )…and take advantage that wide open spaces…:slight_smile:

lol…nope…Perfect Balance…perfect Finish…Golf Shot…Priceless…:slight_smile:

OMG…let me just say…someone gave me negative rating on this post…GET A LIFE whom ever did it…you freakin low life…

That reputation system is for the BIRDS when someone can give a negative rating in a open discussion area…pity pity…

Now be a MAN and say who did it…you freakin LOW LIFE !

Amazing…I spend so much time as others do educating and giving free advice…and anytime I post something personal and for fun some wise A** give’s a negative reputation to it…other than just ignoring it really is SKUM.

Wasn’t me Paul…check it now, I gave you a Green Bop…:-;;

Hell I get them every day…:smiley:

Dr. Shane says every…12/6/06 3:28 PMDale can’t stand it when someone disagrees with himelf

Here’s another Nit Wit…:smiley:

I now Dale…just amazing that SOMEONE would have enough nerve to do that…HOPE I find out who it is…I have a good idea but still…SCUM would only do that…PURE SCUM!

Too many freakin CHILDREN on here…IF their was any BALLS to the system it would show who made the comments and gave the remarks…If I disagree with someone I SAY IT…I wont hide behind a freakin reputation system…

Guess I can’t post anything fun and personal to friends…in the Open Discussion Forum…that clearly says it is open to anything…well EXCUSE me…

Dale I had ONE post a negative because he said I insulted him…this was a few days ago…GUESS who that was…anyway…CHILDISH…

I do not think I have EVER insulted ANYONE…my educational posts TEACH…not talk down to…I dont just POST code and run…I explain my stance…anyway…the system SUCKS…