DDN shuts door

To all Inspectors/Builders:
[FONT=Arial]Due to the continuing decline of the construction markets, government intervention in the foreclosure process, and frivolous lawsuits filed against the company, DDN Services has ceased operations effective today. We no longer have any staff to accept your calls. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We have been operating using a line of credit since April and that line of credit has now been exhausted and we have no further funds on which to operate. The December 15th and December 30th inspector payables cannot be released or mailed for this reason. We regret this occurring, but have made every effort to develop new business for the last 2 years and have exhausted our financial resources. We do not anticipate being able to make further payments to inspectors.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We will send an email update on January 5th to provide a status update. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Doug Stuart[/FONT]

top of my head, I think they owe me $500 or so.

Thats wild, they contacted my on Friday about doing an MBA inspection after the first. I wonder if they told their people in advance or not.

[FONT=Arial]To all Inspectors/Builders:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Due to the continuing decline of the construction markets, government intervention in the foreclosure process, and frivolous*** lawsuits filed against the company***, DDN Services has ceased operations effective today. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]“Lawsuits filed against the company”. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What do you expect when you do a so-called “inspection” that takes 15 to 20 minutes? How can any owner of an inspection company who is in his right mind expect to conduct a “complete and thorough inspection” in 15 to 20 minutes? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]There is an old saying “When you plant an Apple Seed you grow an Apple Tree”! Even a blind man could have seen the lawsuits coming! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial][size=3]We no longer have any staff to accept your calls.[/FONT][/size][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We have been operating using a line of credit since April and that line of credit has now been exhausted and we have no further funds on which to operate. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]This dirty dog new that he was bankrupt and he should have stopped sending out “inspection requests” a long time ago![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial][size=3]The December 15th and December 30th inspector payables cannot be released or mailed for this reason. [/FONT][/FONT][/size]
[FONT=Arial]What a bum! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Last October or November, he knew he would not be able to pay his inspectors! He should have stopped sending out inspectors to conduct business on his behalf![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We regret this occurring, but have made every effort to develop new business for the last 2 years and have exhausted our financial resources. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We do not anticipate being able to make further payments to inspectors.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Once again, sometime in October or November he should have stopped sending inspectors out “to work for free”![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We will send an email update on January 5th to provide a status update.
Doug Stuart[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial]I hope that everyone who got “burned” files a “Labor/mechanical Lien” on the property that they have inspected[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]These people have *always *struck me as being “shady” and that is why despite repeated requests year after year I refused to do any inspections for them!:twisted:[/FONT]