What did you get for Christmas?

A gift from my wife. Pretty cool. The real gift is that she took interest and found this on her own.

Hydro Shark Moisture Sensor

http://www.steam-brite.com/hydro-shark-moisture-urine-sensor-meter-p-8640.html

30-30 Marlin lol

The best gift of all, one last Christmas with my parents. They are both terminal and neither was expected to make it this long. They have lived long and happy lives so this is not a sad time but rather a time to count our blessings. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and was able to share the love with their families.

That’s a pretty great gift. Happy for you.

My kids are just to the age that they are getting gifts on their own for my wife and I. My own mother helped them go shopping. My favorite gift was an olive green square glass vase with gaudy red fake flowers. After we opened it my very proud nine-year-old said “Grandma said it was hideous but I thought you’d like it”. They’re both right. :slight_smile:

I didn’t get any presents at all, I haven’t for almost 20 years. The only exception would be a free day at Nathans conference in 2014, and a box from InterNACHI back in 2010, my first year as a member. I am not worried about recieving gifts, I am more happier with giving them. One of these years, I will maybe get myself a present. I am a very blessed man compared to a lot of people. I have a beautiful wife of over 12 years (second marriage- 1st one took me for everything and then some). I have two beautiful daughters, and two energetic sons, so my Christmas priority obviously is my family. I have 5 nephews and 10 nieces. I wouldn’t be much of a man if I didn’t bring smiles to all of their faces. I have parents and inlaws to buy for. I love giving to those less fortunate. I have been lucky enough to provide for several families in my home state of Virginia, as well as around my wifes home in Raleigh, North Carolina. My present would have to be giving just a little bit of happiness and joy to those who really need it. If I could afford it, I would buy each of you your CMI designation, but I cannot. I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas.

Jeff, I am praying for you and your family. My grandparents raised me and were my parents. My father was shot and killed when I was 3 years old. My mother was put in prison, until I was an adult. I love and miss my grandparents every day, especially Christmas. I know that they are in heaven watching over me … sometimes it feels as though they are right beside of me. On my grandfathers death bed back in 1996, he couldn’t talk from a bad stroke but his eyes lit up when I told him that I had finally became a home inspector. On my grandmothers death bed, she knew that I was in college and was the very 1st, and still only one to graduate with my Associates degree in business management. I live with the values and lessons that they taight me. I am respected by all of my family and friends for overcoming so many obstacles. I am praying for you and your family Jeff, and want to wish you and your family, a very Merry Christmas. Sorry to ramble … typing with tears in my eyes, and hard to breath.

Bitter sweet time of year for many. My prayers go out to all who are hurting and missing loved ones this time of year and every day. Peace is not forgetting but remembering the sweet times we shared. We never get over but get through so surround yourselves with friends and family and love on then for the precious moments we have. Money is fleeting, health fades but time is our most precious gift.
May we all find peace and value that most valuable gift of time… Spend it wisely.
So sorry for the empty place in your hearts , loneliness is an awful place.

:D:D:D:D

Glock 23 with night sights :cool:

g23.jpg

g23.jpg

g23.jpg

My present…

First one!

I would be smiling too Mike. A beautiful child. Your first grandchild?

Congratulations to you and the missus.

Hey, that’s awesome! Congratulations Nathan!

Do I see a resemblance!?

ScreenHunter.jpg

#7:D:D

The greatest gifts I have in life

That is great. Nothing beats grandkids. Load em up with sugar and send them packing. :smiley:

Ski trip to Colorado :slight_smile:

Time with my family,