Due to consumer popularity of our inspection articles, we've added Find an Inspector

Due to consumer popularity of our inspection articles, we’ve added our Find an Inspector icon to the bottom of each article and linked it to www.InspectorSeek.com

find-an-inspector.jpg

find-an-inspector.jpg

And we have this at the bottom of each of our French inspection articles:

trouver-un-inspecteur.jpg

Spanish translations coming next. www.nachi.org/articles.htm

We’re also taking many other steps to drive consumer traffic through to members’ inspection business websites.

Thanks, Nick. We need anything that will help create business for us. Perhap an inspection article on differences in home inspection associations and designations.

Here ya go: http://www.nachi.org/requirementcomparison.htm

Although, I know for a fact that real estate agents don’t recommend inspectors based on qualifications because agents don’t have the time or energy to do such research.

And despite what some inspectors believe, agents don’t recommend patty-cake inspectors either, that only leads to problems later.

I was a top producing agent for 10 years, so I know what factors cause an agent to recommend an inspector. In order:

1. Face time (agents don’t recommend inspectors that they haven’t met).
  2. Personality/communication skills (for several reasons).
  3. Certified Master Inspector designation (for two major reasons).
  4. Gorgeous marketing (agents are in the “marketing” business and respect good marketing).

I would say #3 and #4 are not nearly as important as #1 and #2. #1 and #2 are critical and #3 and #4 are only very helpful.