Email from Five Brothers property Inspection

What an opportunity this looks to be. This is the highlight of the email…
“If you are interested in inspections please list your rates. The average rate for your area is $6.30 for exteriors, $9.50 for interiors, rush is at $14.00 and $18.00 for insurance inspections. Staying less than or as close to as possible to these fees will keep you competitive. Five Brothers does not promise or guarantee any volume as we receive our inspections from our clients.”
Who are these people?

Plus they want $2m GL with them listed as additional insured.

They can crap and fall back in it for all I care…

Wow, you’re sure to get rich with them. I prefer Five Guys, their burgers are awesome…

I wouldn’t do inspections using google earth for that, never mind starting my truck

I’d go broke working for them. That is a joke.

Unfortunately, there will be more than one hungry inspector in each of your areas that will be willing to work for those fees and less (to be competitive).

I would not do it if it was next door to me

Sounds like HUD property preservation routine inspections. They are probably a sub of a sub and then subbing it out to you.

Someone (in CA) might want to clue them in on this.

Am I on Candid Camera??

At Five Brothers you should be able to do 2 or 3 of these inspections per hour. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that per sq yd or what :o

I stopped at the “Five Guys Burgers” in King of Prussia / Wayne PA (Off 252) a few months back…
The amount of grease on the floor (slipping and sliding to the bathroom) was an indication of the burgers they were serving…
We left and went elsewhere…

A burger has to be dripping in grease otherwise there’s no flavor…

Their $6.30 average rate wouldn’t pay for a burger.

You’d have to Steak 'n Shake it…

Not worth if both the property to be inspected and the burger joint was across the street next to each other.

If you need $6.30 that badly. Call me. :wink:

Your future employer! :mrgreen:

Frank, I was offered $7.00 for exteriors, but then again Minnesota enjoys a high standard of living. And yes they do get inspectors for those fees.