EMSL Offers Easy Drinking Water Test Kits

EMSL Analytical offers easy to use drinking water kits which are based around regulations for FHA/VA loans (but are certainly not limited to those scenarios!)

Each kit comes with easy to follow instructions, a return shipping label to our lab in New Jersey, and all of the necessary bottles, freezer packs, and a cooler box!

We currently offer two testing packages:
FHA/VA Basic includes: Total Coliform, E. Coli, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Turbidity
FHA/VA Basic Plus includes: Total Coliform, E. Coli, Nitrate, Nitrite, Turbidity PLUS Iron, Manganese, and pH

Lab reports are easy to read and report not just results, but a “pass/fail” comparison to federal drinking water limits!

For more information, pricing, or to order some kits please contact Emily Stressman: EStressman@EMSL.com or directly at 843-628-3133

How much are they? not lead testing? isn’t that an FHA requirement?

I just think you guys at EMSL would do better here if prices were given out with a NACHI discount that Nick can promote. The complicated pricing structure your company has does not make a lot of since. It took me ten years to get the same price on mold analysis as a fellow inspector in my area being with your company for three years.

Hey James, I hear you about getting the best prices as some competitors with them. I do a pretty decent amount with emsl as they happen to have 1 of their offices 10 mins from my office. I actually drop of each days samples Daily, I know all and am very friendly with every person in the office. I still wonder if my prices are4 the best threy can/should be with them as I do several hundred samples as well as other specialty testing (voc’s etc…) with them every month.

Jim