Exciting November 8 Meeting of NJ NACHI

We ll Fall is here, or is that winter, we did have snow after all - and Thanksgiving is coming soon!

Something else is coming up and that is our NJ NACHI Medford Meeting, which is Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 6:30 pm at the usual Indian Chief location. We’ll have news from the Advisory Committee, the inspection world, and related issues!
Our program will be particularly interesting for all practicing inspectors, and for those considering entering the profession.
The presentation will be by **Ben Garrison of FREA and Joseph Denneler Esq. **on issues of professional liability and some recent developments in case law relating to Home Inspection, the Consumer Fraud Act, and professional liability.

Our next 2011 meeting in Bloomfield will be a week early on November 17 (our fourth Thursday is Thanksgiving), at the usual Towne Pub location.

Again the next meeting is Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 6:30pm at the

Indian Chief Tavern
212 Rt 70
Medford, NJ
609 654 5776.

See you there!!

Edgar Woodson
President
NJ NACHI

Another great event.

Looking forward to this one. Joe Denneler is arguably the best construction defect/home inspection defense attorney in the country (practices in NJ and PA) and always has an entertaining presentation. You don’t want to miss this one!

I drove past the Indian Chief in Jersey back in June this year was attending class at Infraspection and observed a large amount of cars present the parking lot was overflowing I was later told that a Nachi meeting was going on I should have stopped but I thought it was a typical Jersey Watering Hole so I did not stop

I see some details are lacking in initial post. The meeting includes dinner, as well as the presentation, and there is a cost.

The meeting fee is $25 for NJ NACHI members, and $35 for non-members and all are welcome.

I have been contacted by several people interested and hope to see a good turnout for this one. There have been some recent developments and perhaps some clarification in case law that every New Jersey Inspector should learn about.

Our meetings are generally attended by several affilaite members who do business with home inspectors, and so the meetings are always a networking opportunity as well.

And we’re a friendly group!

See you Tuesday-

May try to attend this one.