Ford rolling out new program with InterNACHI at Inspection Universe.

https://www.nachi.org/ford.htm

Ford will have a pickup truck at Inspection Universe: www.nachi.org/universe2016

Very interesting Nick I will be looking to replace the Ranger this fall

A few days late for me I just bought one a month or so ago. I made them cry though and got a better deal than anyone then made them throw in a spray on liner and a hard folding cover for the bed because I leased my wife a new crossover thingie and lowered our payments on her ride by $150.

First Ford I have bought in 25 years + I only used to roll in Black Z71 4x4’s but little stuff kept going wrong and never kept 1 over 100,000 miles. My new ford is Bad a-s and 4 X4 with a kick a-s engine. so far I love it. I needed to get something new since I am now driving all around middle to North Florida Consulting for a National Builder on Stucco. Orlando 16,17,18 plus 2 drive days :slight_smile:

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Might be time for a new Super Duty this fall.

We negotiated for and got the top discount they offer… and it is substantial.

To late for me, Replaced mine last year with a new F150 6.5 bed , crew cab and the 2.7 turbo…
gets 20MPG average all last year!

They’ll still let you buy another

The 2017 Raptor w 450 hp!!! crew cab of course!!

Good in Canada too.

They need to bring a Transit Connect

Would love to get a truck, when my business picks up looking for a F150 FX4 6" lift with 35 inch tires. 5.0 V8 with Flowmaster exhaust. Back in my high school days had a Ford Ranger Sport Edition, work great for getting back in the woods when we use to go hog trapping my area.

Miss having a pickup :frowning:

You can drool over My black beast if you so choose. …

tmp_21043-FB_IMG_1457060059364-1215117029.jpg

tmp_21043-FB_IMG_1457060068737-1163871940.jpg

Nice ride :smiley:

Just checking into this… Did anyone actually use the NACHI promotion code to buy a Ford? Did it really save you money in the end? Was it a hassle to order the truck? It’s time to replace my truck and I’m thinking about getting an F-150.

Too bad they don’t have a program for parts. I had to spend $18,000 to replace my engine this year after I cracked a piston in my diesel.

A better way to save > buy a two year or older vehicle and pay cash. A $30,000 truck will turn into a $10,000 truck in 4 years. If you drive 100 miles a day like me, it will be worth even less. If you want to know what it feels like to drive a new vehicle, just roll down the window and throw out a $100 bill every week.

Ford X-Plan Savings + $500 Bonus Cash Offer!

Ford has now changed their warranty on new vehicles. LIFETIME Engine and Powertrain warranty as long as you own the vehicle. Not available on used vehicles.

Except Ford has now changed their warranty on new vehicles. LIFETIME Engine and Powertrain warranty as long as you own the vehicle. Not available on used vehicles.

You obviously haven’t priced new trucks in a while. $30k ? That’s laughable. Maybe if you get a stock, 6cyl, vinyl seats and AM radio.

Try to understand that not everybody believes in your pipe-dream Dave Ramsey bloviating or his videos.